Few Rejuve Friar Questions

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
whats a common spec for a rejuve spec'd friar?

is the single hot and the group one stackable?

Are they very effective, and do they stack with a necro's hot aswell?

just wondering if a servant neccy/buffbot/rej friar could act like a chanter/mana ment/buffbot trio with the hot's etc.

thanks for help
Maunie.

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Speak to Rhilith in my guild mate, she plays an uber Friar, and she is very fond of the rejuv side aspect of her class.

Thadius

Part of the furniture

just wondering if a servant neccy/buffbot/rej friar could act like a chanter/mana ment/buffbot trio with the hot's etc.

thanks for help
Maunie.

If Bubble is stilla bout on these forums, he/she/it played rejuve friar. GReaper is another one who knows his shit when it comes to Albion, basically :p

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
1) Whats a common spec for a rejuve spec'd friar?

Currently a support friar would spec 44 in rejuve and 49 in enhance (though after the upcoming patch they could have 29 in staff too).

44 rejuve would get them the top group hot (level 44 one) - this is the one that currently takes 3 secs to cast but after the upcoming patch will be insta castable in combat. 44 rejuve is also nice because it gives you the top single target spec heal (level 43 one).

Instead of the insta 30 sec offensive group heal proc buff in the rejuve line, we prefer using the similar offensive pbaoe heal proc buff in the enhance line - because it heals for more and not only affects the group but anyone in range.

The most important thing for a necro, we feel, is the 20 min defensive group heal proc buff at 49 enhance. It heals for slightly less than the similar cleric buff but procs far more often.

And of course at 49 enhance you get all red resists.

2)is the single hot and the group one stackable?

There isnt a single hot.
You can't have both offensive procs (i.e. the one from rejuve and the one from enhance) on at the same time.
You can however have the cast hot plus the offensive proc plus the 20 min buff on at the same time.
The rejuve cast heal over time doesnt incidentally stack with the hot off the Holy Staff staff style, but as you wouldnt ever get that with this spec, it doesnt matter.

3) Are they very effective, and do they stack with a necro's hot aswell?

The advantages that a friar can bring are worth having. Currently we dont know if the heal over time stacks with a necro's hot as we havent tried it - will test it!

4)just wondering if a servant neccy/buffbot/rej friar could act like a chanter/mana ment/buffbot trio with the hot's etc.

If we were beating up epic monsters with a trio we might go for servant necro, enhance cleric and minstrel (for the ablative) or theurgist (pbt, petspam, damage add/haste). Cleric + Friar + servant Necro would certainly be better than just Cleric and Necro. If going for large numbers of monsters at a time its definitely cleric + friar + servant necro. The better heal proc will mean far less healing needed.

Hope that helps,

Rhilith (currently a balanced spec - 25 rejuve, cos it's nice hitting things in pve) and Darzil

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
The Friar HoT stacks with other HoT's but not with AM(minstrel RA).
Personally I am going 44 Rej 50 Enh (best haste conc) rest in parry next patch and am 44 Rej 49 Enh rest Parry atm.

The Mentalist single target HoT is better than one single Friar group HoT but when stacked with other HoT's you get an insane healing (Here's a Mauler and a Friar HoT's stacking with minor heals shooting from 1% hp to 100% in like 3-5 secs which is about 2500 hp).

You can also use the Necro HoT + Friar one but that doesn't work that great as the Mauler + Friar but seeing as you want to (probably) use it for PvE encounters I'd say a Rej friar > Cleric if you have a bot to buff the necro atleast.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie

thanks for help
Maunie.

Not sure what spec he is (i only remember he's rejuve spec) but if you remember Maaz from when you were in our alliance he was out healing rejuve specced clerics, he was hitting whoppiong 700 heals :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
1) Whats a common spec for a rejuve spec'd friar?

Currently a support friar would spec 44 in rejuve and 49 in enhance (though after the upcoming patch they could have 29 in staff too).

44 rejuve would get them the top group hot (level 44 one) - this is the one that currently takes 3 secs to cast but after the upcoming patch will be insta castable in combat. 44 rejuve is also nice because it gives you the top single target spec heal (level 43 one).

Instead of the insta 30 sec offensive group heal proc buff in the rejuve line, we prefer using the similar offensive pbaoe heal proc buff in the enhance line - because it heals for more and not only affects the group but anyone in range.

The most important thing for a necro, we feel, is the 20 min defensive group heal proc buff at 49 enhance. It heals for slightly less than the similar cleric buff but procs far more often.

And of course at 49 enhance you get all red resists.

Interresting spec!

Provender

Fledgling Freddie
I run as 10s 49e 43r currently, will go to 29s 49e 44r after the patch which I suspect will be pretty common. I think the non-staff friar specs may work well in a set group, but imo they blow if you ever expect to run solo.

The HoT and defensive proc are excellent for PvE work, been most impressed with how little healing my neccy pet requires when I have the friar in group. No DI though, so a cleric still useful to have on hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom