Few mid questions

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Right im coming back to the game and playing mid, coz i havent played this realm at all.

Whats best for farming? (how many accounts needed/what characters etc)

starting stats for SM ? 15 dex 10 pie?

whats best to lvl from 20-50? is labby good for lvling or is it a 50 area?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Right im coming back to the game and playing mid, coz i havent played this realm at all.

Whats best for farming? (how many accounts needed/what characters etc)

starting stats for SM ? 15 dex 10 pie?

whats best to lvl from 20-50? is labby good for lvling or is it a 50 area?

SM and BD are both the best toons for farming, although WL aint bad either for moderna groups etc, just depends on what you want to farm tbh :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The SM will be by far and away the best farming class soon because it will get the ability to charm yellow con pets and then ML9 them AND be able to put a 30 (possibly 40) dps damage shield on it!

You can also spec supp sm for pbaoe groups.

A dark SM is a very viable RvR class to however even if this server were to have a decent pop it would be hard to find groups because its a common class.

SM + shaman buffbot for leveling. Try and buy power regen pots off the merchants too. If you are going pbaoe (supp) spec there are lots of good spots in SI in the gripkolosa (no idea on spelling!) Mountains. All the undead mobs there are very weak to your pbaoe. You have an advantage over other pbaoe classes as your pet does act as a decent intercept bot.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
imo as mid u have 3 different shield tanks to choose from : 1.valk 2.thane 3.warrior.
first 2 classes revamped n quite op, warrior is still a tough nut ir rvr perspective.
these classes r perfect to farm 2. dont forget shaman have bases, specs + end regen. u can xp 2 accounts quite fast n farm loads of aurulite or cash in co5 dungeon, scrolls in toa, seals , ds run and many many more. and u never need to respect to have pve or rvr spec.
i have my self a valk + bb never out of heals, end or power while lvlin.
sm w ml9 pet can b very nice for some toa encounter or high lvl mobs but i never miss them. u can still get moderna grp w the shaman :drink:

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
u wanna farm asin farming money u need a shaman i would say warrior but it u get a valk and spec it like a warrior with the style DDs u hit alot harder so imo get valk/shaman farm money get shaman FoP PL a SM in MG just b4 a ML raid and geturself a ML9 SM and ur sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom