Ferus Legionis /wave

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by rayzor_e_w
sad news.

/salute to ferus

~14 months ago i remember you lot letting a newb pally tag along for ur church epic quests.

along the way 6 of us inc a 2x (?) mincer, Georgie, nearly retook an alb keep. twas fun, but them gates took along time :p

gl guys in whatever u do next.

Lol I remember that, think we did yer epic on the way :)

We had some old names in Ferus then, geo was pulling guards at lvl 20 odd made me laugh it did :) Oh how he died...

We actually got the lord to 20-30% if I recall not bad for 6 peeps :) think a guard pop got us pretty bad..

K

kirennia

one of the best guilds in Albion tbh, very very sad to see the guild dissolve. Still remember watching hopelessly as Ferus caught up LoD in rp's hehe, you were the reason for many a LoD rp hunt :D And indeed, ferus legionis are in fact in a very obscure way, the reason I got to rr6 :eek: It was because of you I kept going to RvR and trying to boost LoD rp's up so we kept ahead.....it worked for a month or so too :D We were all in competition right up until the xml went down.

But to FL, great bunch of peeps, cant beleive you split up...

End of another Alb era.

Giood luck all in finding your new guilds :( :( :( :(

B

bombshell

Re: Re: Ferus Legionis /wave

My Beloved Ferus :(

Having once been a long serving member this is very sad news to here.

One of the best guilds on albion , The Untamed Legion , finally comes to an end , a part of albion is lost and gone forever :(

I had hoped that there would be one final Albion keep claim by present and past members of Ferus to see the Ferus flag flying proud for the very last time as a show of respect for what the guild has done for its members and the rest of albion ..

/Salute to Orticus , ferus's beloved gm ( who sadly departed some months back ) for the great job he did in establishing Ferus as a guild the whole of albion could be proud of !

Good Luck to the guys who remained till the end , See you out there ! :wub:

:(

N

nerve

Originally posted by quinthar
I certainly hope people will remember us for our chilled attitudes (Mostly)

Lol at the (Mostly) bit.

Big up to Quinthar, Elbeek and yours truely for being the biggest Flame-tarts in the game ]:->

/Salute Ferus

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by nerve
Lol at the (Mostly) bit.

Big up to Quinthar, Elbeek and yours truely for being the biggest Flame-tarts in the game ]:->

/Salute Ferus

Wouldnt have it any other way.. :)

B

Bellona

GL in the future to you all, sry to see you guys split up :(

S

Snake.ster

ferus are alive and kicking, we will be keeping our bot's in guild in full guild colours, it would be a pleasure no doubt if all old members who have BB's to come join the BB revolution.

on another note , 8ish of us havent decided which guild we r gonna ask too let us join yet , we r looking for rvR and PvE guilds

with us will be 1 x scout (me)
pally, arms, mincer, inf, 2x clerics (imo best in the game)1x friar
+ all have at least 1 50 alt too

remembering back to when my 1st guild folded The Divine assassins, and we was took in by FL cos we was in there alliance , i was so proud they took like 7 scouts , still didnt grp us tho , and we was always hassled by marrah and beeky

anyway , its been a pleasure being in such a good guild , and hopefully some of us will stay together.

E

elbeek

Very sad news. Ferus was my home when i was a gimped slash and shield merc ( yes i know but i wanted to try summat different ).

Had some gr8 days hunting across the realm ( well we were following marrah and had no idea where we were mostly ) and rvring b4 the filthy zergs existed. I am sure all will find good homes, I know the RSPCA will take Quin and have promised to keep him for 2 weeks b4 they put him down :)

I would like to thank Orticus, without whom, Ferus would never have started in the first place, all credit to him and his hard work, to the rest, good luck and have fun.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by elbeek
Very sad news. Ferus was my home when i was a gimped slash and shield merc ( yes i know but i wanted to try summat different ).

Had some gr8 days hunting across the realm ( well we were following marrah and had no idea where we were mostly ) and rvring b4 the filthy zergs existed. I am sure all will find good homes, I know the RSPCA will take Quin and have promised to keep him for 2 weeks b4 they put him down :)

I would like to thank Orticus, without whom, Ferus would never have started in the first place, all credit to him and his hard work, to the rest, good luck and have fun.

OMG one lady boy gibe and I'm in the dog house (pun intended :p) pfft after I saved you from that rather silly SB that tried to kill ya on the xcal road.

Aii big up to Orti, I got given my first grown up sword by Orti whilst tagging along in the Addies in barrows, I could not beleive a caster could carry all that stuff he had on him.

M

Moody

Sad news, it was a big name in Albion. You were the guys in Hadrians that took me under your wings when I was lvl 40 with the Armsman and trying my epic quest. I was scared, dirty and battered by a cockatrice :D you helped me with the quest and then we attacked Benowyc :)

Have fun in your new respective guilds. Let your experience not be wasted.

A

Appollo

Bai bai FL, live long and prosper.

You can hang your guild name up next to The Royal Guards in guild heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom