Fernando Torres

Kitarat

Banned
Wow.... thats his 2nd hatrick in 3 matches...... for his first season over here hes looking very good... i love his style of play too ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
Why have you got another account Keitan?

doesnt sound like kietan tbh, they were coherant not particualy biased and jsut stating fact

kietan post would read

Wow torres makes rooney look like a piece of shit hes so uber all the big clubs wish they had him but they aint not good enuff init?

even tho man u are boring and just spend loads of money they cant get torres lol i jsut cummed ....... ect

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Torres is average at best, certainly doesn't look to be worth the massive price tag, though the manager has a lot to answer for for that

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Come on Raven, I hate Liverpool as much as anyone, but Torres is class, 24 goals so far in his first season deserves respect.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Torres is average at best, certainly doesn't look to be worth the massive price tag, though the manager has a lot to answer for for that

The predictable flame baiting posts to try and get a response out of Keitan are just as childish as his ranting replies.

Kitarat

Banned

Torres for his first season is the 3rd top goalscorer in the prem with 18 in the prem alone.

Infront are Adebayor with 19 and C.Ronaldo with 21. and i dont know if torres got his lasts nights goals added on yet!

Marc

FH is my second home

you know nothing about football

Kitarat

Banned
you know nothing about football

for him .... the striker from spain 23 year old... first season...... 3rd top goalscorer isnt good enough.

must be top of goal scorer by 20 goals and must win assist by 30 :(

Marc

FH is my second home
neither do you....

I am just trying to get a reaction out of keiten on his 2nd forum account that is all

Ive forgotten more than you will ever know son and as for getting Keitan to bite, you failed.

Kitarat

Banned
Ive forgotten more than you will ever know son and as for getting Keitan to bite, you failed.

:/

i think torres will be top prem scorer next season if he dont get long term injury.... what you think?

soze

I am a FH squatter
I had a deal with my mate unless he scores a goal for every mil he costs he is shite. We agreed 27mil so hes still shite for a few goals :)

Marc

FH is my second home
I think he has the tools yes, but how many times has a striker, not just in the premiership, burst on to the scene in his first season, but then suffered from second season syndrome?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Wait for him to start chocking in the next season...

I wish he shut my mouth in the inc Eurocup, but afaik that won't happen :(

Kitarat

Banned
I had a deal with my mate unless he scores a goal for every mil he costs he is shite. We agreed 27mil so hes still shite for a few goals :)

wow .... thats pretty lame.... he will score 27 easy.

soze

I am a FH squatter
wow .... thats pretty lame.... he will score 27 easy.

When you have firends who support different footballs teams you can make jokes with each other its friendly banter you should look into it.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
I think he has the tools yes, but how many times has a striker, not just in the premiership, burst on to the scene in his first season, but then suffered from second season syndrome?

Interesting, but i cant really think of that many? Drogba was quite bad for his first season, very very good from second onwards. Other big foreign signings havnt really followed the 2nd season syndrom pattern either: Ruud Van: awesome throughout, Henry: Very good start going on to be the best striker the league has seen, Schevchenko: Dire throughout. I can understand strikers bursting on the the scene with a smaller club and then not really cutting it at bigger clubs e.g's: Reyes, Kuyt, Baptista, Kezman, Rossi, Mutu etc.

Torres has come onto the scene and been very good, comparable to Henry in terms of goals for his first season (Henry scored 27 in all club competitions in 1999/2000 season for Arsenal). Obviously he will have dips in form and he may not score as many next season but he will still be one of the leading strikers in the league for many seasons to come.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Its unfortunate really for Shevchenko, he actually looked like he was starting to play well then he got fucked with an injury. Now that Grant has enough trouble picking Drogba or Anelka he won't get a look in except in easy games.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You should sell him to us Vlad.. Copenhagen could really use another striker :rolleyes:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Torres still has alot to prove, but he is solid all round striker.

At the moment though, he is very Andy Cole like to me. Wastes alot of decent chances but still gets a good tally.

Torres can be absolute class, but he is not there yet. He is a good player that should continue to progress. Once he shows he can do it week in, week out (he has some poor spells from time to time where he goes a couple of weeks of not performing well at all - even if he does grab a goal) then he will get alot more credit from me... for now though I will leave him in the "decent buy" catagory and will decide if he made a good move or not by going Liverpool once next season is underway.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Take out the diving/cheating and i`ll say he`s class / got class.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
You should sell him to us Vlad.. Copenhagen could really use another striker :rolleyes:

Let's just hope it is going to be better than last year... Well can't really be as bad can it?

P.s Wonk, Gravgaard is pure love.... Love love love love. I want him to be the father of my children.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Let's just hope it is going to be better than last year... Well can't really be as bad can it?

P.s Wonk, Gravgaard is pure love.... Love love love love. I want him to be the father of my children.

Copenhagen airforce, copenhagen airforce, can I get a lollipop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom