Fensalir T3 tonight

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Not many came out to play but it was interesting nonetheless, especially after we lost the cleric and there were only two of us left.

Anyways, was really fun and all.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
We came, but u guys was so chicken ;) u did not run farm from tower, just inrange for cleric to heal u, not much for us to do then go for the cleric as soon as he shows his nose, u attacked me when I got a guard on me but when I ran away a short while from tower u stopped :cheers:

Yes it was kinda fun

but we had far more fun at the blend tower that hib had, long time since I farmed hibs that much /kiss hippies that was there (we was 5 hunters and 2 sb) U guys look liked (Igelkottar) Hedgedogs I think the name is, but correct me if I am wrong, arrows all over u :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
Not many came out to play but it was interesting nonetheless, especially after we lost the cleric and there were only two of us left.

Anyways, was really fun and all.

:)

Aye was fun.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Before the cleric came down we were still just two casters and you were, 6?
(this is after the ice wiz and his BB left)
If Im not all wrong there were more of you when the tower fell.

Do you really expect me to run off from the tower and let you guys jump me
alone in the woods when I had several pets on me and my fragile ass was
getting peppered with arrows as soon as I had a look outside the tower :D

Besides both of us were unbuffed after you killed the cleric so we were
actually just trying to stay alive.

It was a bit of a cat and mouse game when we popped out of the tower since
we knew you were there but could not see you till you popped and started shooting.

So ofcuorse I take advantage of you messing with a guard and kill you while I can :D

Btw, what was with that guy ruding me when we finally died?

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun guys.. You failed to spot the Melee spec Battler handed rr6L7 hunter standing behind you Cleric :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
Before the cleric came down we were still just two casters and you were, 6?
(this is after the ice wiz and his BB left)
If Im not all wrong there were more of you when the tower fell.

Besides both of us were unbuffed after you killed the cleric so we were
actually just trying to stay alive.

It was a bit of a cat and mouse game when we popped out of the tower since
we knew you were there but could not see you till you popped and started shooting.

So ofcuorse I take advantage of you messing with a guard and kill you while I can :D

Btw, what was with that guy ruding me when we finally died?

You were originally six, at least you were when Dotz killed me close to Svasud Faste, that'll teach me to run unstealthed! I only died twice the whole night (Magpie Nightshade being the other).

We were five ungrouped hunters right until we took the door down (Dubaxter, Attle, Pilare, Ransid and myself), then a few other mids popped down.

I've never used Zephyr so much in one fight, shame it gets nerfed!

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Killrake said:
We came, but u guys was so chicken ;) u did not run farm from tower, just inrange for cleric to heal u, not much for us to do then go for the cleric as soon as he shows his nose, u attacked me when I got a guard on me but when I ran away a short while from tower u stopped :cheers:

Yes it was kinda fun

but we had far more fun at the blend tower that hib had, long time since I farmed hibs that much /kiss hippies that was there (we was 5 hunters and 2 sb) U guys look liked (Igelkottar) Hedgedogs I think the name is, but correct me if I am wrong, arrows all over u :)

yes mids ALWAYS take a tower then roam a GOOD distance from tower innit? (yes that was sarcasm :) )

p.s nice stealth zerg u musta had

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
"p.s nice stealth zerg u musta had"

Why dont you try reading the comments above. We were ungrouped. We were not zerging. We must have been one of the only few who were out in rvr. btw Zerging has got to mean more than 5 people surely.

Yawn yawn yawn. You change a good old thread into a moan.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
You were originally six, at least you were when Dotz killed me close to Svasud Faste, that'll teach me to run unstealthed! I only died twice the whole night (Magpie Nightshade being the other).

We were five ungrouped hunters right until we took the door down (Dubaxter, Attle, Pilare, Ransid and myself), then a few other mids popped down.

I've never used Zephyr so much in one fight, shame it gets nerfed!

Im afraid Dotz was never with us nor did I see him near the tower, the following ppl were there:

Doxs (me sorc), Grov (cabby), Yuzo (ice wiz) and then two botted clerics, Ansur and Sublime.

Yuzo was already tired so he left when you killed him and Sublime.
So in affect we were only two left in the end.

Ohh, and Im sorry I killed that grey con by the catapult, but I had to, it hurts
and it interrupts so he had to go. :D

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
QUOTE]

No but u have had heals, debuff, CC ML stuff,we hunters have jack shit compared to that, we are left out in the cold ;)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
Im afraid Dotz was never with us nor did I see him near the tower, the following ppl were there:

Doxs (me sorc), Grov (cabby), Yuzo (ice wiz) and then two botted clerics, Ansur and Sublime.

Yuzo was already tired so he left when you killed him and Sublime.
So in affect we were only two left in the end.

Ohh, and Im sorry I killed that grey con by the catapult, but I had to, it hurts
and it interrupts so he had to go. :D

I meant Doxs not Dotz.... my mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom