Fensalir Faste

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Illusb before you making a thread that 2fga is killing you late night, i tell you this. If a realm has an Unclaimed keep in there own frontier then they invite the late people to open it. If we would take it then we get wine about we AC, so just make sure you have your keeps claimed, so we would not farm inside Fens

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Napshot said:
hey its friday maybe go out abit?
yes whats wrong whit meeting Girls/dudes for some irl!? have some fun drink a beer go to a movie have dinner whit a friend ore you take Fens faste late night in Daoc!:)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Blow said:
Illusb before you making a thread that 2fga is killing you late night, i tell you this. If a realm has an Unclaimed keep in there own frontier then they invite the late people to open it. If we would take it then we get wine about we AC, so just make sure you have your keeps claimed, so we would not farm inside Fens[/QUOTE

guess its a good sign you make an attempt of preemptive spin :)

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
so sorry about that Illusb!:< damn... he went fucking mental...

Nate

FH is my second home
It's really weird how you come to the assumption yourself that if we had, had the keep claimed nothing would have happened..like all the other times you have randomly ac'd every keep in the game. Keep telling yourself that, maybe one day it'll come true and you'll quit with all your skilled mates.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
It's the Bainshees, the lag, the unclaimed keeps, the wall bugabusers, a firby did the wrong fart, etc, etc.

Albion

The excuse realm!

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
It's the Bainshees, the lag, the unclaimed keeps, the wall bugabusers, a firby did the wrong fart, etc, etc.

Albion

The excuse realm!

Amagaawd, did you just came up with something new? :m00:

Whinebitch!

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Albion

The excuse realm!

hi we are leaving the server.. the servers dying .. fucking albs they AC'd our relic , thats against the SOG

Hibernia

The exscuse realm

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
you must have had a hard time on this server if you care this much about crisism blow :D.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Are Custodia Malanasnnasnasnas trying to save their non-existant good reputation?

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:

Albion

The excuse realm!

imo icebreaker do copy - paste your words on a notepad file. so when you want to reply on a thread so you wont get tired of writing.
just the same words for the last couple of times

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Napshot said:
hey its friday maybe go out abit?

my wife is of to bed and strongly oposes to me going out and getting drunk and `talking` to other women while she went to bed...

thanks god i can still kill some dirty mid and hib scum to make me feel slightly better.

/sarcasm off

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
my wife is of to bed and strongly oposes to me going out and getting drunk and `talking` to other women while she went to bed...

thanks god i can still kill some dirty mid and hib scum to make me feel slightly better.

/sarcasm off
Sorry, i don't get it :( which part is the sarcasm? The wife?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Last I checked, taking care of your family did not require slaying dirty Hib and Mid scum.

illu

Part of the furniture
:)

I was just mucking about - after the first couple of attempts to kill Magon, I just kept releasing and porting right back just to see what would happen - whether I would be left alive, whether people might dance with me, whether there was any chance of killing anyone - and after about 15 /rel and porting right back the keep was taken which was fair enough.

I was never going to come on here and moan about being killed - I only occasionally do that if some people are playing like gits. You were just doing your job, and at least you gave middies a kick up the arse to claim that keep back :)

Oli - Illu

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

/sarcasm off

and here's me thinkin u were some pathetic spotty 13 year old jaysus how wrong i was huh, so many thoughts goin thru my head atm and me warning is at 70% hmmm think i could push it to 100% if i continue:wanker:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

/sarcasm off

i'd force u to come bed with me tbh :p

illu

Part of the furniture
Fahdlan said:
what do you think of my pet then illu:p? you met him at fens tower:p

That pet is a pain in the arse! :>

And stop getting in between us and our Arvakr boat :)

Oli - Illu

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Last I checked, taking care of your family did not require slaying dirty Hib and Mid scum.

ofc, not...

slaying dirty Hib anb Mid scum is one of the non mandatory things in life,...

as a matter of fact,

it`s just,

fun.

btw, i am 36 years old and live with my mum ;)

right.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom