Feeling the itch.....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Someone help me cure it before i resub and get dissapointed again! :(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Got tempted back myself yesterday, seems i needed to spend £9 and ignore my own advice to learn a lesson :twak:

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Been playing for about a month now, i'm really enjoying it! :)

feels alot better since i came back after 6 months.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
To be fair, Mythic have totally changed how the game runs and looks (shame it wasn't like this at the start)

Still the best pvp game around atm, but as like any game with two sides, can become very boring being on the zerg realm.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone that plays order on Karak Norn btw?
My chars name is Crook r40 white lion.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
how is norn doing nowadays?

one sided much or fairly even?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
how is norn doing nowadays?

one sided much or fairly even?

Destro zerg owns Norn whenever they choose im afraid.

Everytime order zergs the destro counter-zerg is legendary.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
to bad. well i wont bother then.

seems mythic dont want me to play any of their games atm.

WAR is shit and my main toon in DAoC are naked from the transfer to them from GOA.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Yesterday night Order zerg rocked the destro zergs! ;) but destro is dominant ye.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Just resubbed myself and I'm loving it right now...
It's definitely a LOT better than on release

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Resubbed as well after a 3-month break.

Will probably only play until Mythic get the Dyvet -> Ywain transfers done, but it is good fun for now. :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Guilty admission time, once again im enjoying myself playing WAR.

It took a while to realise T4 orvr is not the way to go on Norn except when your defending your own warcamp and the T4 scenarios are often dominated by destro bomb groups.

T1-T3 is where it's at for me, massively fun and highly populated.

Once again, i r hooked :cheers:

eksdee

FH is my second home
starting playing war again around january and have played a variety of chars on both dest and order on norn (slayer, shaman, dok, witch elf sorc all rr60 and mostly 70+) and i have to say the core of the game itself has certainly improved. the zerg still ruins the game too much though, although the recent scenario patch has proved to be great fun.

the only thing i find disappointing is that, nearly 2 years into the game's life, 95% of the player base is still utterly clueless. the group i play with (XXI on dest) farms the holy hell out of everything in scenarios even when we meet double premades. there is only one group from BC and one from RG that are any challenge at all really even when most of the premades we fight vastly out gear us due to how overpowered lotd gear is.

it's also frustrating how the orvr is still such a huge zerg. we roam as a 6man in contested zones most nights and while we can kill anything up to 2 warbands of randoms, the zerg is often upwards of 100 people and it's just a whitewash for us. i don't understand how those people find it fun :(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
starting playing war again around january and have played a variety of chars on both dest and order on norn (slayer, shaman, dok, witch elf sorc all rr60 and mostly 70+) and i have to say the core of the game itself has certainly improved. the zerg still ruins the game too much though, although the recent scenario patch has proved to be great fun.

the only thing i find disappointing is that, nearly 2 years into the game's life, 95% of the player base is still utterly clueless. the group i play with (XXI on dest) farms the holy hell out of everything in scenarios even when we meet double premades. there is only one group from BC and one from RG that are any challenge at all really even when most of the premades we fight vastly out gear us due to how overpowered lotd gear is.

it's also frustrating how the orvr is still such a huge zerg. we roam as a 6man in contested zones most nights and while we can kill anything up to 2 warbands of randoms, the zerg is often upwards of 100 people and it's just a whitewash for us. i don't understand how those people find it fun :(

Problem on Norn is destro have dominated for so long they have far more RR80's than order and as they farm the king at a whim, they have all the top kit while order seem to be mainly fighting in inferior kit.

So in T4 scenarios it's normally destro pre-made bomb group vs order pug, RR difference is normally huge and generally destro are far more organised and in all honesty, generally much better players. T4 order on Norn are utterly clueless.

Couple that with destro being able to summon twice the number of players that order can field, and it's just a numbers game in T4.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
the only thing i find disappointing is that, nearly 2 years into the game's life, 95% of the player base is still utterly clueless.

not clueless, dont care enough to be a leet smartass more likely :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So in T4 scenarios it's normally destro pre-made bomb group vs order pug, RR difference is normally huge and generally destro are far more organised and in all honesty, generally much better players. T4 order on Norn are utterly clueless.

they need to fix that shit so premades only go up against other premades...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
they need to fix that shit so premades only go up against other premades...

Destro premades are generally so much better than the order ones on Norn i doubt many order guilds would participate.

There are a few guilds who might, but most of the boastful ones get their jollies beating pug's, they are simply not good enough to kill the main destro premade groups, so tend not to bother.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
god damnit.....

this game better be fucking brilliant now....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
to late...

had spare change on my mmo bank account....

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
How is solo pvp atm? i stopped playing around level 30 so havet really tried it yet except while leveling.

Must admit im tempted to try again, miss a mmo to play :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
my gf bought me this back in october for my birthday, installled but never bothered giving it a go :| worth trying and if so which server/faction? :l

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
How is solo pvp atm?

as far as i can tell its pretty much nonexistent.

you might get a 1v1 every now and then but for the most part its zerg or get zerged.

think even the t4 dueling ring on norn has died out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom