[RANT] Feeling a bit ripped off by EA right now

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Btw, some people seem to take this as being the fault of GOA, and I want to point out that my anoyance has nothing to do with GOA; I am well aware that prices are different in different countries, just the first time I experienced buying something online without any shipping and then being billed for a different amouth than what was agreed on and treated differently from all other customers from the same shop, because it basicly boils down to I went to the EA UK website, bought a product and was then told after I had accepted and they had said it was alright, that I instead was going to get my deal with the EA DK shop, which they had also pre-approved without my consent at a different price and then topping it off by giving EA UK customers (which I thought I was at that point) a discount and then letting me find out on my own that I did not count as an EA UK customer, even through I had ordered through them, but as a EA DK customer, because I live there.

I bloody well know I am a Danish customer, but if EA UK is not allowed to make a deal with me at the UK prices, make a damn notice of it on their webpage; When I selected Denmark as my country (why am I allowed to select country if they are only allowed UK customers?), there should have been a big red letter notice popping up saying "YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THIS OFFER! PLEASE GO TO EA'S DK STORE!"

T

TrulyMad

That sucks, I preordered mine from Play.com for £30. I was actually astounded that the EA store were peddling them for £40... :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom