Feel the Pain Midgard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sortbane

LOL obviously he's got way too much time (perhaps he's a stoodent? LMAO)

hey! stop dissing students! we do NOT have too much time and we do not read all the posts here.. wait a minute.. uhm.. feck it.. he's prolly a student (a drunk one that is) ;)

/em wanders of and starts thinking of all the exams he's going to have and logs onto daoc

O

old.chipper

ROFLMFAO OMG WHAT A WANKER cheers nicky your posts the funniest i seen for a long time and youre the biggest fukin hipocryt out there alb arent allowed late night raids but you are ?.LOL god i pity you but i pity hibernia for having to put up with shit like this. all this post has done has thrown hibernias name in the mud cos of your incoherent babble

least ppl like arya and killgorde can be witty

when did albion ever take a relic at 6am ??? far as i knew the latest was 4am GMT

/salute hibernia (well most of it)

and hothnogg is back yippee

S

sorusi

Allmost as funny as karams storys :D

Keep up the work and train and you might be an uber-bugger.. ;)

O

old.TheAussie

Originally posted by nicky-nook

Jokers live in Albion atm and players i respect like Aussie and um maybe mallus and others are the laughing stock of this game because of their kiddie peers...

Yesterday they told me on #celticfist i was the lamest alb according to all hibs because i go kill at Gorge ( whatever....)

:(

tnx Nicky
/kiss :cool:

O

old.mcmilliam

Agreed very mature post for a neonate.
one day DAoC came out and all the mature and well earning folks decided to go play on mids and hibs .
but this was a exclusive club .the daft uneducated poor unemployed scums were all forced to go play albion.
enuff said .
you said it play for fun sadly u come out with such a immature paranoid post.or is this another humour post.seems to be the usual answer once someone post something stupid and needs to hide their blunders.

R

Rhuric

Nicky must be the most childish ever, well have I ever seen a as the mids put it 'primetime relic raid'? Well nope, not that has succeded anyway, gratz to the mids who did it thou.

And if we didnt get your relics then u wouldnt be able to make your so highly praised 'primetime' raids would u?

Well nuff said....

And if someone get offended, plz flame me, not those who are not part of this at all.

S

Spudgie

hehe it is funny watching this thread reel everyone in well done Nicky

O

old.RolandRidgeBack

Im not going to go on and on about this but even if you blind Albion mother fuckers cant see how you are making ..

A. an arse of this game

B. an arse of your Realm when then its your mistake...

and as for Respect for me Herbal suck my Dick like you Fathers and fuck off.

Regards Nicky.

dont worry you will get laid one day kiddo, probably have to give credit card details first but hey it might ease some of that pre-teen tension.

T

Trahg

And the rating for this thread...

I give it 4 flames.
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

K

Khalen

Woohoo we albs can still make Mids and Hibs pissed :clap:

O

old.LandShark

why do people say Light flames? All she ever does is be exuberant when there's cause.... tsss.

That's good Nick, way to represent your guild and support their image.
Na Fianna - haven't you got someone older than 13 who could be your GM?

edit:
quote: Now this is not good for this server ALBION Taking Relics @ 6 pm GMT

what the hell? You'd be angry if someone did a relic raid at 6pm GMT? 7pm CET right?
Euh...
Perhaps you should check your own posts when they're obviously intended to piss people off? Might make you look like less of an abject retard, kthx.

L

Lessurl

Re: Re: Feel the Pain Midgard.

Originally posted by old.TheAussie

Yesterday they told me on #celticfist i was the lamest alb according to all hibs because i go kill at Gorge ( whatever....)

:(

I wouldn't call u lame, mostly cos
1. u've never xp killed me (good start ;) )
2 U never killed me when i conned grey (don't think anyway, but then if u did i obviuosly didn't care at the time)
3. You would probably kill me even more than u do if i did ;)

U wont be gettin my rps for a while tho, i'm concentratin on lvlin (if i can ever find a grp) and my alts till i can get back to decent rvr level. :clap: :p :clap: :p :clap:

p.s. for all u people who are callin nicky a 13 year old etc. i'd like to see a 13 year old who can write as articulately as nicky's last post. Anyways, why don't u all fook off, i think his last post cleared up all the misunderstanding about his earlier statements and he was making a good point. If u can't understand what he was talking about then shut tha feck up. oh and before u say anything, yes i swear, and no i don't think it makes me childish. I use it sparingly to emphasise my point.

p.p.s please flame me, i haven't been flamed yet in the forum and i wont feel like a proper regular till i have ;)

/edit added the p.s's Felt my post needed more controversy to make it fit in here ;)

P

- Pathfinder -

And this guy is a GM? Uh hu, I pity yon guild ;) As for spelling badly, you're welcome to return once you manage to wring some grammatical sence out of your own postings.

C

chinese_doll

i feel sorry for nicky so much angre in all his posts.
always trying to start a flame war and it always works.
he just need some atention be gentle for him.
and hibs if you see him give him a hugh :)

:fluffle:

A

Antiarch

Pls understand this guy, he is a BARD !!! :clap: :clap: ... i bet he is a Village People'' FAN :D

B

Banstyle

Ahem, not all bards are like that.
Thank you.

(And i dont like village people either!)

(YMCA!!!! errrr nevermind)

K

kodakak

TBH dont see why u pissed off nicky even tho we never got the relic last nite we aint paying for relic repairs either . even a failed
relic raid cost money :))))

up the HIBS

I

Israfael

Re: Re: Re: Feel the Pain Midgard.

Originally posted by old.Lessurl
p.s. for all u people who are callin nicky a 13 year old etc. i'd like to see a 13 year old who can write as articulately as nicky's last post. Anyways, why don't u all fook off, i think his last post cleared up all the misunderstanding about his earlier statements and he was making a good point. If u can't understand what he was talking about then shut tha feck up. oh and before u say anything, yes i swear, and no i don't think it makes me childish. I use it sparingly to emphasise my point.

You call that post articulate?

How old are you?

10?

I didn't even bother reading it due to the headache it was beginning to cause me. Swearing does make you look childish, it always has done and always will do.

(There, you said you wanted a flame. That's all I can be bothered to waste on you, noobster :p :p )

E

Ensceptifica

Ok Migard have been robbed simple as that.

rant rant swear rant bla

Regards Nicky ... ( Again )

I hope this helps you, coz I doubt it's useful to anyone else.

M

Mexlin

nick are you mad at the albs for playing the game how they want and not how you lot all say we should play (or when we should play)? Yeesh grow up

D

-Dreama-

ok a few questions.
1) What's wrong with the Village People? I love them!
2)Did he start this thread being one of those guys who only uses the net to be a child then post a long rambling way to much info post about how the net is going downhill?
3)If that is what he did, what was the point?
4) Damn it what's wrong with the Village People?

yeah, ok, I'm done now.

P.S: It IS fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A damn it

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by IsrafaelCF

You call that post articulate?

How old are you?

10?

I didn't even bother reading it due to the headache it was beginning to cause me. Swearing does make you look childish, it always has done and always will do.

(There, you said you wanted a flame. That's all I can be bothered to waste on you, noobster :p :p )

YAY :clap: :clap:
A flame for me.
And for your information i'm 4, almost 5 though.

Lastly swearing is not childish, some of the best poets/authors in history have used swearing as a strong tool to batter across a point or more stongly portray a feeling.
So you can go %$^& youself. ;)

Ok, after readin the quote again, that lastly is now defnuct as i have something to add. I resent that noob comment, i've been around for month's i'm just too nice to pull any flames. (until now, muahahaa ;) ) :p

A

angrysquirrel

have you ever seen anyone get sooo angry they just curl up into a little ball and explode? or ..hunch over a computer and type some nonsense and then they feel better.

i hope he does feel better.

this is the game isnt it? or do i sleep and think i'm working then wake up with a bow in my hand? wait..no i go to work then...no i really am a ranger..i pretend i work when i sleep..wait..

O

Olgark

I think we should let Albion have all the relics and not bother trying to take them back. See how many of them stay once they realise no one is going to atepmt to get them back. Sooner or latter they are going to get bored and leave the game as it will not be a chalange for them. Its happening on the US servers with realm balancing coming in the near future.

I really think there should of been some sort of realm max population on all servers to stop one realm gaining three times as many players as the others. It would of been the only fair way to balance the realms out.

D

-Dreama-

I don't know about that...I don't think I would have bought the game if I were to be forced to play a realm someone said I had to....don't think I would have played more then the first free month in hib or mid/hib either as I didn't like it much...alb was the place for me and if they made me play mid instead I'd be the first to cancel the subscription. As far as I have read they realm balanceing is comming, but not in a way of forceing anyone to play a certain realm, it is comming in the way there will be (or at least this is the best of all the plans they have come up with to date) xp bonuses to those who play on the less populated realms, so where it might take 20 /played days for an alb to get to 50 it would take 15 /played days for a mid/hib.

I like this idea, it will encourage new people to chose the less populated realms to begin with and once the realms are better balanced the xp bonus will be canceled.

A

Addlcove

Lessurl if you read through Nickys well articulatet post again you will see that somewhere near the bottom it says

Posted By Ian on <date>

that means THIS IS A C´N´P POST HE DID NOT TYPE IT HIMSELF

seeing all his other posts I didnt even have to read that typed by stuff as it seemed pretty clear that it wasn´t something he typed himself

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Octanion
Lessurl if you read through Nickys well articulatet post again you will see that somewhere near the bottom it says

Posted By Ian on <date>

Ok, so i didn't make it all the way to the bottom. :p
It was late, i was tired, and some of the words were too long for my 4 year old brain. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread