Feedback from the Paris Event?

Nate

FH is my second home
I was sure I read somewhere that you guys went there. What happened to the feedback from it? It's been yonks since the event.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was sure I read somewhere that you guys went there. What happened to the feedback from it? It's been yonks since the event.

Yup - write up was delayed due to illness, but it should be posted on Monday, don't worry ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
You guys do seem to take your time with these reports. All the other fan-sites had them up within a day or so. I guess illness can't be helped though.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This is true... I think also the other sites may have people with more time on their hands for such stuff to be fair, whereas alot of us are workers, but your point is still valid and duly noted ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pay me! I will go to Paris and look at the gamer booth birds. May have time on the plane home to knock a few paragraphs together too! :sex:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I like it, answered a couple of questions I had, nicely done :)

Not having threat meters etc, will upset the WoW carebears :) Would be nice to have a fully tuneable UI as there are a lot of decent mods out there.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Q: Will you be working closely with Games Workshop to keep to the spirit of the game?
A: They have close ties with Games Workshop and have asked them for help in creating new characters such as the King for the Green Skins. This being said they will have some free reign over the game but are sticking closely to what is possible to produce in a mmorpg.

Not quite what I asked, but sod it, I'm happy with the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom