Feds Alliance in TG on Fri 16th Jan

A

Avernal

over a week away but still...

PLEASE leave all mobs/nameds untouched on that day

R

Roo Stercogburn

<ponders>

Might respec full summ just to be a git.

Oh bugger, its our alliance :D

B

BimboBane

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
<ponders>

Uhmm i thought ya alredy was summ, long time since i saw Roo on the correct side of a killmessage. =)

*runs for cover*

Z

Zebolt

Maybe thats cuz' the darkside never wins? Hoho :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

:(

Scan the logs after battles just to see if I get that killer blow in once in a while. Its desperately rare. Having zero ae ability kinda makes it difficult when it gets busy.

I think I'm good for Mid morale because even the noobs go "Bloody hell, even I'm better than that!" :D

J

jimmy_kell

i distinctly remember seeing 3 roo spams in one night, i remember, cos i fainted from the shock, and didnt wake up for an hour.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Ah there we go. Just the noob I was talking about :D

O

old.Belorfyn

<ponders>

Oh bugger, its our alliance :D

Everyone has summ SM already, to be the real git and farming machine, you need right RA's too. :)

sshot236.jpg

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by old.Belorfyn
Everyone has summ SM already, to be the real git and farming machine, you need right RA's too. :)

sshot236.jpg

lmao!

X

xiph1980

:(

Scan the logs after battles just to see if I get that killer blow in once in a while. Its desperately rare. Having zero ae ability kinda makes it difficult when it gets busy.

I think I'm good for Mid morale because even the noobs go "Bloody hell, even I'm better than that!" :D

don't forget pac healers :p

(no, I'm aug/mend, I can solo orange :p )

R

Roo Stercogburn

Bumping this because Tesla's finely honed hunting skills don't seem to be able to find this thread :D

O

old.Downanael

nerf your /as message :( Last time i was there with my warry there was atleast 5 tanks waiting.

A

Avernal

actually i cannae do it :S but if sum1 else from fed /as wants to lead it then they can :p just remembered i have a gig to go 2

R

Roo Stercogburn

Raiyna is running the raid.

Meet at Hagall at 6pm GMT / 7pm CET. Alliance peeps of course :)

T

Tesla Monkor

I've stealthed through this thread a few times already. Too many people no chance for a Tesla kill. (And no bots to volley either. ;)

I'll be there, in case you can't find a guide.

B

BimboBane

Did just pop my healer in TG and isso is poped and so are Hurika, since it is a bit hard to check Forn i guess he is still there to. So happy hunting feds, yesterday during the Bulle and New Era raid som twat nuked them infront of our feet, so il keep my healer in TG poped and atleast give ya screens of the brats.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Nice hunt, got a lot of stuff for various peeps.

Thanks to Werewolf for taking it over at short notice and to Bimbo for helping out with a couple of bits and for patience from all which seems to go hand in hand with doing anything with more than a couple of people along.

And whats more, thanks to the various peeps that had Summ SMs logged beside Isso and held off farming him on a day when we were taking our team of muppets and beer swilling trolls in for a sightseeing trip :)

Was funny to see just how far an overgrown budgie could throw a full grown troll :D

Users who are viewing this thread