Fedaykin Guild and Alliance forums have moved.

G

Gaeswen

Greetings Fellow Midgardians,

As in the title our forums have moved , new location for the forums is http://fedaykin-daoc.mine.nu/forum

Sadly we could not migrate the old forums so if you had access you will need to reapply.

O

Old Nicodemus

Bah!

Another bloody move, and just when I'd finally worked that seat in too.

<mutters>

Damn fool young 'uns and your fung shui! It's getting so an Old Gimp can't rest his bones for more than five minutes before you go changing things again......

Hrrrrmmmppphh.

<stands up and shakes his staff at Gaeswen>

Back in my day they looked after the old ones.. had respect too.

<sigh>

Best if I go claim that window seat before that other old gimp Roo takes it... Will probably take years to work the new seat in too.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Old Nicodemus
Best if I go claim that window seat before that other old gimp Roo takes it... Will probably take years to work the new seat in too.
Erhm that window seat looked so comfy I took it back to me stable. You know i need something to sit on while i count all me horses.

O

Old Nicodemus

You.. Fafnir!

Yes.. YOU!

I'd give you a damn good spanking... except you'd enjoy it too much. Best you pay the Ladies in Jord their normal fee for their "services".

And I hope you get splinters from that wooden monstrosity Gaeswen called a seat.

F

Fafnir

Well I had a spirit over for some mead last night and his bum polished the splinters away.

O

Old Nicodemus

I always wondered what Junior got up to when Roo was not around.. now we know.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Old Nicodemus
I always wondered what Junior got up to when Roo was not around.. now we know.
/cough not that spirit.

O

Old Nicodemus

Awwwww! Faf!

No need to feel embarrassed... Junior wubs you too. No need to hide your true feelings Faf ;)

Z

Zebolt

hmm...

I don't think I will spam the forums this time... After nr1 poster on the past two :p.

/shame

F

Fafnir

Re: hmm...

Originally posted by Zebolt
I don't think I will spam the forums this time... After nr1 poster on the past two :p.

/shame
Aye Nicodemus is a terrible spammer :)

Users who are viewing this thread