Fedaykin GM standing down

R

Roo Stercogburn

I am standing down as GM of Fedaykin. I'm not leaving the game or moving guild or anything. Its just time to take it easier and let others take up the main janitor's job :D

Over the last few weeks a few promotions have been made and people I've kept a close eye on for many months now and trust to take up the reigns have been given the job of taking over.

Co-GMs of Fedaykin are now Zaksoth, Jareth/Caene and Nico and I'm supremely confident the guild is in good hands between these 3. All are good people (except Nico) who are good at organising things (except Nico), are skilled in RvR (except Nico), are fairly well known around the realm (except Nico) and have the respect of their guildmates (except Nico).

Because this means I'm effectively standing down as alliance leader, I decided to post here too, since many don't read the Fedaykin forums.

I'll still be organising the odd big hunts (I still want to get that dratted dragon) and helping out where needed, but the day to day business of running a guild and coordinating alliance matters is all being palmed off on others who couldn't get out of the way fast enough.

Irony is, I had been talking to Dozigden about organising a GM-only hunt for Midgard and this effectively rules me out now :D

Nico: just kidding mate - still one of the best, wouldn't have promoted otherwise :)

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

72 views and no wishes of good luck to Fedaykin for the future. Roo, you sure know how to pull a crowd.

Best of luck, Fedaykin. May the crows' heads on your emblemed cloaks ...squawk really loud, eh?

F

frols

grr whats wrong with people! anyways Good luck roo been great having you as alliance leader.

J

jammin0o

good luck in the future, i can see you now, sitting in jordhiem with an ale living the easy life :D

D

Damon_D

Aye I bet he has his legs up allready , smoking some fine pipeweed . well luck on your and fedaykin's way ;)

N

nobrot

GL m8, so when is the new leadership planning the next big event?, its been a while since I fed the dragon my little kobbie corpse

B

Brunore

GL mate, enjoy your new freedom.

I`ll see you about in game if it ever lets me get to the subs page :(

K

klavrynd

what's with the gl , he's not leaving is he?

S

swords

Well you will still be wandering the realm with the Feds(and Junior) so enjoy your well earned rest m8 :)

K

klavrynd

you might as well let Junior take over since nico won't do anything but fuck up

jk, wubjoo nico :)

F

Farnis

Aye Roo, enjoy the freedom mate - youve done an outstanding job for the alliance.

L

larossa

I am not surprised Roo - you pay your money like the rest of us and these last few months you have been working hard for it (hang on - shouldn't we be paying you? :p )

Chill out and enjoy the game now mate - maybe we can run some more roleplaying stuff again.

And yes you have done a brilliant job with the alliance - damned hard work tho I guess.

O

old.Noita

Hope you enjoy your VERY well deserved chill Roo.

J

Jupitus

Eh?

You bloody copy cat!!!

;)

Take it easy Roo and enjoy yourself.

/Salute

Jup.

Edit: Toodle Pip! :cool:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hehe Jup, when I saw your thread I did think of the irony, but I didn't dare post on it.

Hmm may potter on over there now and hijack it... :D

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Best of luck to the new leadership.

Enjoy the rest, Roo.

K

krill-nyd

Hooray! I bet those people can look after Fedaykin and Roo can come back to play!

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn

Co-GMs of Fedaykin are now Zaksoth, Jareth/Caene and Nico and I'm supremely confident the guild is in good hands between these 3. All are good people (except Nico) who are good at organising things (except Nico), are skilled in RvR (except Nico), are fairly well known around the realm (except Nico) and have the respect of their guildmates (except Nico).

Nico: just kidding mate - still one of the best, wouldn't have promoted otherwise :)

Piss off and don't let the door hit you on the way out! ;)

You deserve the break Roo. Damn fine job in getting things started. When you, me and Hound sat down all that time ago did we ever think it would get this big?

Fafnir Who is Nico????

You cheeky monkey!!!! I'll be reporting your horse rustling to the stablemasters!!!

klavrynd you might as well let Junior take over since nico won't do anything but fuck up

Et tu Klav? ;)

jk, wubjoo nico

I wubjoo too Mama Bear. :cool:

Nicodemus
Spiritgimp :m00:

K

Kharok Svark

Welcome back to the Game Roo, I hope we can hunt again soon.

I hope you can enjoy SI as a new lease of life now any politics that may have weighed heavy are gone.

Zak / JarJar / Nico - Congratulations on your promotions. I know Roo (as always) made a wise choice on where to leave the reigns. :clap:

M

mid_Efour

does this mean no more playing hibby :) gooooooooood

A

Aule Valar

sniff, been fun, all the oh so often times i log on as a fed.... hope yer don't bugger off completely, but seems fed is in good hands :)

F

Fafnir

Re: Re: Fedaykin GM standing down

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd
You cheeky monkey!!!! I'll be reporting your horse rustling to the stablemasters!!!
I was hungry, i just could not help myself, i needed some nice tender meat to wash down my mead. :( And i bought a ride for 5 silver, almost emptied my coinpurse, so i didt think anyone would miss the horse.

H

Hufner

Well Roo, enjoy the breather ;)

Good luck to the new leadership!

(you'll need it :p)

S

si1verwolf

Let's not beat around the bush here... we ALL know that Junior ran the show anway... (behind every great man there is a great spirit?? ;) )

You've earned the rest mate... So what's the first thing you're gonna do now Roo with your new found freedom?

F

farathorn_nexus

Yeah, I hope you´ll enjoy the playing again Roo! You have done a great job with Fed for as long as I have known you mate! /salute

Also, good luck to Nico and the bunch taking over the rodder...I´m sure things will work out very good in the future aswell! :)

Users who are viewing this thread