Fed Alliance going round 2 with the dragon: Thursday 15th January

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
As title says.

Have checked here and Barrysworld, no posting for that date.

Let me know if that clashes with any previously made plans.

We had a good attempt on Monday, have made a few changes, refined a few plans, and drank some more beer.

For alliance members that are interested, sign-up is on the Fed alliance forums.

EDIT: Just realised I've been a donkey and referred to checking on Freddyshouse when this is Freddyshouse. Doh, thats what I get for copying and pasting same post made on BW. Hee haw... fixed it now :D

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
So you have finaly specced MW3 and are going to lifedrain the old lady?

Uhmm i think il bring sum poppcorn and get a good seat on safe hill to watch the old fart get eaten by our faworite old lady, over and over.

=)

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
As title says.

Have checked here and Freddyshouse, no posting for that date.

Let me know if that clashes with any previously made plans.

We had a good attempt on Monday, have made a few changes, refined a few plans, and drank some more beer.

For alliance members that are interested, sign-up is on the Fed alliance forums.

Good luck Feds !

Cheers

Azo

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll sticky this one for you Roo.... good luck on Thursday!!

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Bah won't let me edit this post..Well we did better even if we didn't kill the 'Old dear', a definate improvement on the reaction times to PBAOE and glares so here's a public grats to all who attended. WELL DONE ALL. Now most of us know what to expect I seriously think we will succeed next time. 'Til then ;)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
That was a damned good effort. As already said, we did a lot better with the changed lineup and people having more of an idea what to watch out for.

Thanks to all that showed and most especially the patience they showed with the whole thing. We were short of people to start with and had to spend quite a while building the groups.

We'll be taking another crack at Her Frostiness again real soon, look forward to taking her down next time.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Was really good, sadly i had to leave after first try :( ... But call me next time and ill make the doggie group much ... Well not better at killing stuff :p ... But much ... Cheerier! :D

And was a laugh to see roo get eaten 4 times as much as all the other peeps :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Unstuck.

If people need events threads stuck in future don't be afraid to ask one of the many mods around the place :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom