Fear

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
I do believe albion discovered this again this afternoon ;)

I must admit to all the non believers dyvets actually quite fun atm, wudnt really suggest it as a permanent thing but definately if ur bored and fancy laughing!

2 vs 8 random albs, mainly scouts pallys and infils and the 2 come out victorious lol :)

Champ warden ftw ;) and fyi advantix (only player i recognised there) im 44 regrowth specced lol, cudnt be arsed to respec from my pveing ways :p

gj aikaaaaaaa xD

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
i died with guards on me and a fleet of albs chasing :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
omg tag your my hero! U killed something <end of sarcastic> :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
"No player named Kzn found."

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

someone logged? :(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
I do believe albion discovered this again this afternoon ;)

I must admit to all the non believers dyvets actually quite fun atm, wudnt really suggest it as a permanent thing but definately if ur bored and fancy laughing!

2 vs 8 random albs, mainly scouts pallys and infils and the 2 come out victorious lol :)

Champ warden ftw ;) and fyi advantix (only player i recognised there) im 44 regrowth specced lol, cudnt be arsed to respec from my pveing ways :p

gj aikaaaaaaa xD

gj well done :)
but tbh im not surprized, the skill and intelligence of most albs showing atm its fully possible, only 2 maybe 3 alb players are worth fighting rest are just walking frags or wasting time. After killing those 8 didnt they become 16 next time u met em?

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
around about yeh but we killed many yet again lolz, it wasnt until aika showed his leet guard pulling skills we died :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom