Fear?

T

Tilda

Do you fear a farm mids?

144 mids to attack Arvakr with about 4fg's of albs in it.
Well is was great fun
thanks for the emotes ;)

please HIB PBAoE'ers take note
Fatalitys has a new record for you to beat
he got 28 DM's inside 1 MoC :p
we have screenies (well he does)

beat that :p

Tilda

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Tilda
Do you fear a farm mids?

144 mids to attack Arvakr with about 4fg's of albs in it.
Well is was great fun
thanks for the emotes ;)

please HIB PBAoE'ers take note
Fatalitys has a new record for you to beat
he got 28 DM's inside 1 MoC :p
we have screenies (well he does)

beat that :p

Tilda

My willys bigger than your willy.

O

old.Xanthian

Not possible Wiz are gimps...

According to Albs..

:sleeping: :m00:

T

Tilda

so now we have 3 totally useless replys,
any mids want to comment?

G

Gog

Wasnt there, but do you think mid want hibs to have a keep at lvl 10 right next to pow relics?

And the hib defense at Notts later was truly the most pathetic I have ever seen.:mad:
Can normally count on a decent siege when retaking from you. What happened??

N

noaim

Enjoy nuking from walls while you can, give 1.60, and too bad you couldnt hold on to either Nottmoor or Arvakr.

S

Spellsinger

Well, I think they left because we Albs had just taken Crim again, and I dont think they wanted us to have a new CS up at Crim. I think they got enough of that the last time.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Spellsinger
Well, I think they left because we Albs had just taken Crim again, and I dont think they wanted us to have a new CS up at Crim. I think they got enough of that the last time.

pretty sure albs lost both middy keeps some time before they took crim.

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by noaim
Enjoy nuking from walls while you can, give 1.60, and too bad you couldnt hold on to either Nottmoor or Arvakr.

got pwnd by 3 necro's ? too bad
and sorry if we can't hold 144 mids with 3fg

O

optical-

ye! ice wizzies rock!
"random ice wizzie casts pbaoe"
you are hit for 180 damage.

X

Xandax

Group ganing 12K RP a piece on such a short time on Nottmore? I can live with that.

Thank you, please come again. :)

Well, think most was pretty sure it was a CS attempt, and dunno about the other people, but I don't like that.

N

noaim

Originally posted by -frostor-
got pwnd by 3 necro's ? too bad
and sorry if we can't hold 144 mids with 3fg

Actually, I never died, and we retook the keep, so I didnt get owned, we didnt get owned, but as I said, enjoy the wallabuse while you can, since you couldnt even hold us off now, it will be fun to see how you plan on doing it when the LOS gets fixed.

S

-Shaz-

Originally posted by optical-
ye! ice wizzies rock!

Run round with 75-80% resist often?

F

fatalitys

Ye great fun mids come out and play whit us tonight. (always)

A bit bigger and laggyer this time we did the raid.About 150 mids is laggy :D

Think we did quite well anyway cous of the big laggy mid force :D

"and this time coudlent even nuke a single nuke from wall".

Thats why i was happy i had respeced to ice,could move myself to 2 door whit 2 fps or something and cast a ae cold degrese on some pets that was mezed at door,and press moc and spamm pbaoe. worked well to.I got mezzed,but purged and continue my 15 sec period.to got mezzed again and runned for my life whit a uber spamming cleric+spamming Friar.Cant still understand got 28 DMs in 15 sec.
And didnt die to :D.

Wanna thank my uber grp. Holte&FC.the Vox Dex cleric cant remember name :D.

Anyway big fun!

wanna thx Mcdonalds for the screeny i begged about :p

http://www34.brinkster.com/clanlockup/fatamoment.jpg

O

old.Xanthian

Quote from the Albion archives:

lol pbaoe, no skill
:m00:

F

fatalitys

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Quote from the Albion archives:

lol pbaoe, no skill
:m00:

shhh :D
i respec to fire agai soonish just wanted to take recod of dms on 1 person :D i be happy if u even come close 15 dms :D

S

shilak

Seen Whisperess, Emros and Mightyz get all the DMs from 60 albs followed by 30 hibs while defending the lord's room during a siege at Caer Hurbury, you make it sound like its hard for PBAOErs to get death spam. I also remember earlier in the week seeing Gopher get about 40 DMs from AOE DoTing hibbies at the Nottmoor lord during a retake.

Not to mention you had the element of surprise at the time as PBAOE is pretty much unheard of in Albion, guess we have to use the anti-PBAOE tactics when taking keeps from albs ;)

Oh well, as you obviously are in need of a 'pat on the back', congrats.

As for the 3 necros out tonight, wait until your pets need LoS to the target then you might need to employ some skill when defending a keep. But I guess you will stop playing them when it becomes a challenge.

And Tilda, I had to do a /rude after you failed to kill me three times in a row with your necro ;)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by shilak

As for the 3 necros out tonight, wait until your pets need LoS to the target then you might need to employ some skill when defending a keep. But I guess you will stop playing them when it becomes a challenge.

Tell that to Furt, the enchanter who was camping amg in odins tonight blatantly abusing the LOS bug by sitting the pet in the back of the room and hiding behind a wall, targetting people coming, and having the pet nuke them to death.

Uber leet skillz.

PS.
Yes I was owned.

PSS.
Yes I got revenge.

O

Onedda

btw tilda nice bug abuseing with ur shade last nite ...

i also got screenshot`s to back it up....

all i can say is tut tut tut

F

-frostor-

-official europe site-
Now, let's look at the recent discussions. The problem comes from the line of sight (LOS) of pets. In the current version pets can attack from range through solid objects. Players using pets normally, in a keep defence for example, and sending the pets through the doors are just playing their class normally, nothing wrong with that. Maybe it is not really fair play, but the issue will be fixed in a coming patch and there is no "bug" exploit in this case.

who cares about your screens
there were 4-5 necro's doing IT

A

AbPoon

You still aint having your relics back you wasters

S

skile

Originally posted by Tilda
so now we have 3 totally useless replys,
any mids want to comment?

The question you need to ask yourself is. Was this a useful thread? Should you expect USEFUL(whats that?) replys. Maybe I'll start a political dicussion to make you satisfied o_O.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by optical-
ye! ice wizzies rock!

That's not centre-damage you noob. Since I hit you in emain last night for straight over 400 with an ordinary nuke

O

optical-

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
That's not centre-damage you noob. Since I hit you in emain last night for straight over 400 with an ordinary nuke

fyi i was talking about centre damage, and it wasnt supposed to be a serious comment so stfu k?
With shaman buffs its more like 280-320.

Users who are viewing this thread