Fear the duo

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
There is a new duo in BG1 now. Fear Sorc and Necro duo. It's über as h**l

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
the duo of adds

adding like hell aint ya? here im running around looking for a 1v1 fight.. , yeha found one! then what happens? 2 scouts shooting on me, 2 theurgs sending theyr pets on me, and at least 2 necros getting some life drained :/

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Youwill said:
adding like hell aint ya? here im running around looking for a 1v1 fight.. , yeha found one! then what happens? 2 scouts shooting on me, 2 theurgs sending theyr pets on me, and at least 2 necros getting some life drained :/

Well at least u know that theyre all gimps if they all had to do those things to kill you hehe

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
Actually we don't go with the zerg at all. Sure adds do occure, but we run solo, roaming between MTK-MB-HTK. Anyway. Nerf buffed necro :)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Fear me i am a bard with no weapon skill and i am LeEt coz i dont go solo.

:cheers:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Kriv0 said:
Actually we don't go with the zerg at all. Sure adds do occure, but we run solo:)
WE RAN SOLO?

See the problem there? :kissit:

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
LOL ok sorry. My mistake. As the topic said - duo - and I'm sticking to it. Fun in BG but I don't like that fact that Albs zerg the Mids all the way back to MTK all the time

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
it's the same on alb/prydwen Kriv0. There's no telling the albs either and someone ends up pulling the guards in thier desperate thurst for a couple of RPs. Give the mids some room to move and they'll come out if they think they stand a chance.

More fun when it's fighting on open ground or at the CK :(

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
but we run solo

that is alb version of solo 1 + whoever wants to join him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom