Fear teh Xenu!!!!

Laddey

FH is my second home
If i had the money i'd probably build one...But i don't...so i wont.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Seems War of the Worlds has warped his scientologist viewpoints then eh?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
and what have ichigo to do with war of the worlds?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
aww, I did'nt

See it now tho, and hollow ichigo>ichigo

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
You fools! Cruise will be lauging at you when he's sitting tight in his bunker when Xenu comes! JUST YOU WAIT!!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cruise makes bad movies and he has been completely brainwashed by some random religion!

Only good thing he ever did was nailing Katie Holmes and I admire him for that

news.jpg

How can you not love her?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
o__________O What a way to use 5m.

Does he not realise, that if aliens are more advanced. They could just wtfpwn anything instantly?

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
He is probably just building a panic room type things and some journalist just made up the rest.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Does he not realise, that if aliens are more advanced. They could just wtfpwn anything instantly?

Actually probably not, they still have to target, shoot, etc. Might be even that advanced races would have a f*ck all time here, since we use projectile weaponry(they might only have shielding towards won weapons(as do yanks mostly)) and 'cause we have small fighter planes, that might prove difficult for bombardment/colonization vehicles.

They might just have a bit of tracking problems with our agile ships.

On the matter though, if it's not a media hype, f*cking cool. The guy f*cks katie holmes and can afford to build a 5mil bunker on a whim.

What is NOT cool in that. No matter the Xenu problem(which might be as true as jesus coming to wipe out all with his magic pogo stick)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
You'll feel stupid when the aliens come down and wipe out cities Independance Day style!

Real Opinion: I don't giving a flying guinea pig.

Overdriven

Actually probably not, they still have to target, shoot, etc. Might be even that advanced races would have a f*ck all time here, since we use projectile weaponry(they might only have shielding towards won weapons(as do yanks mostly)) and 'cause we have small fighter planes, that might prove difficult for bombardment/colonization vehicles.

They might just have a bit of tracking problems with our agile ships.

On the matter though, if it's not a media hype, f*cking cool. The guy f*cks katie holmes and can afford to build a 5mil bunker on a whim.

What is NOT cool in that. No matter the Xenu problem(which might be as true as jesus coming to wipe out all with his magic pogo stick)

Ammm prettyy sure they could just make the planet explode :D Oh well...

Just show him this OT board and he'd vanish.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ammm prettyy sure they could just make the planet explode :D Oh well...

Just show him this OT board and he'd vanish.

But that would be a huge waste of military resources for a pointless mission.

Earth isn't even close to putting up a lunar base, we're hardly a threat in the next 1000 years :D

So it only leaves colonization/slavery, and those are precise weaponry/bombardment missions.

And also, just because a race masters interplanetary flight, doesn't mean their weaponry is "supermegahugeblasters!".

They might even be using lesser weaponry then earth.

Overdriven

So it only leaves colonization/slavery, and those are precise weaponry/bombardment missions.

And also, just because a race masters interplanetary flight, doesn't mean their weaponry is "supermegahugeblasters!".

But this is Xenu! His weaponary has to be the best in the universe.. I mean, look what its made Tom do!

Russia are in the process of the Lunar Base thing (google news) which I suppose they wouldn't care about.

Pfff :( Such ruining my idea of a exploding planet based on pseudo-'god'-icons.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But this is Xenu! His weaponary has to be the best in the universe.. I mean, look what its made Tom do!

Russia are in the process of the Lunar Base thing (google news) which I suppose they wouldn't care about.

Pfff :( Such ruining my idea of a exploding planet based on pseudo-'god'-icons.

Simple matter of logic!

If Xenu, even, has followers here and has any interest on earth, why would he come all the way over here just to blow it up?

Even as slaves, humans can be used effectively.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just the europeans.. We're forced to work under shitty everything. They'd kill al lthe americans, or use them as play things.

Well the food for the slaves needs to come from somewhere *taps pen on clipboard*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wonder how much food per average obease american you'd get.. :D

Stored properly, deep freeze i believe would do hmm...

Internal organs as mashed protein substance...

Water extracted for slaves to drink.

The waste factor in humans comes from the bones, basically, alone.

Quite efficient.

Overdriven

So, technically, Xanu would do some good by killing some obease people... Hmm.. Starting to convert to scientology :D

Viva any being who lowers the earth population ;D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Wait, isnt John Tavolta a scientologist too?

Then maybe Battlefield Earth is a sign of things to come!

I mean, all we need to wina re some dodgy scripts and won ky camera angles!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
But that would be a huge waste of military resources for a pointless mission.

Earth isn't even close to putting up a lunar base, we're hardly a threat in the next 1000 years :D

What if yhey just blow planets up for the laughs they will get?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What if yhey just blow planets up for the laughs they will get?

That would be possible, if the race was SO advanced that their equivalent of "15 year olds" or the more UK term, "chavs", would be able to have consumer crafts, equipped with interstellar travel capabilities and weapons of that caliber.

I doubt any military, and even less, exploration vessel would blow things up just "because".

Unless, ofcourse, the race was based on cosmic "pranks" like that, but the odds of the ONLY species interested in earth(meaning noone to protect us from those), is a race of pranksters, is astronomically small, in already a small % of a likely alien invasion.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Sounds to me as though Cruise got bored, saw all those notes and decided it was physically impossible to go through his life wiping his ass with all of them. Hey presto, Cruise got game......not :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Cruise makes bad movies and he has been completely brainwashed by some random religion!

Only good thing he ever did was nailing Katie Holmes and I admire him for that

news.jpg

How can you not love her?
bcause she did a tv show with van der beeks?

and i used to have respect for Jason Lee - but he turned scientology on my ass as well :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom