Fear not we will get our relics back....

H

Hit ^_^

Even if it will take a year or so... if goa goes the Mythic way.

Relic Reset With Expansion Launch? 1.15.2004 3:45 PM
The number one question in our New Frontiers feedback file is "Will you reset relics when the expansion launches?" Under normal circumstances, we never do relic resets, but for the launch of the expansion, it is important that all Realms start out on a level playing field - so the answer is yes.

K

kinag

Originally posted by ab_fluid
and you'll lose them at 5am next day ^^

Atleast I won't participate in the rr if it's at 5 AM, I'm sleeping like a good sweet twoll in my bed by then irl.

E

-Enjoy-

If i got this right the new frontiers is included in a free expansion like foundations.. but what happens if you dont download the new expansion? Or is this like a patch that auto download it?

A

asar

hmmm

Would be fair of us to let hb and mid take our relics back again.. and do nothing...

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by -Enjoy-
If i got this right the new frontiers is included in a free expansion like foundations.. but what happens if you dont download the new expansion? Or is this like a patch that auto download it?

hm.. i think you have no choise really.. if it's optional, and you don't download, you have no access.. But since (i guess) the current rvr zones are being transformed into something new.. the old zones go poof.. Making it a must to have rvr expension, so i think it'll go like in a patch.

R

Rulke-RM

Frontiers will come after ToA, the 10 people still playing then might care.

Users who are viewing this thread