Fear meh inf temp:D

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Elitestoner said:
haha hammer skalds/warrs/zerks/savages/THANES/blunt bms/crush using champs/heros will love you !

aye nothing uses crush /o\
Aye, champs will really love him as they mostly run around with both sword and hammer ;)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
ok judging from looks of temp it looks Average, my new ns template has caped resists accept for energy wich is 10% 12 dex cap 12 str 12 quick 7 con 40 hits 4% meele combat speed make a template like myne and il be impressed

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
ok, what items are useable in a thid template? do the cata lvl 39-40 items work for a lvl 24 toon or will it fail?

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
I might play if the classic server shows as then no-one will be able to boost themselves beyond what is reasonable. Sure would like to see how Thid would be for me then. Wassa betting I would totally own it :) .

Shows you knowledge, there will still be catas on classic server, so it isnt a classic server, it's a NON-TOA server. So they'll kick your ass, not that they wouldnt anyway...

(If you didnt know, catas items also give +caps etc)

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
lol title is in a few weeks :p we will all be moved on by then and maybe make a crush char :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Imo you don't need a proper template for thid, with my caba all I use is Aurulite armour and jewelry/staff (level 20) and Peridas Insight (for 2% casting speed and caps) and I do fine...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Take my advice and get crush capped. You will like it.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
im sure u could replace some of those useless resists like cold matter spirit etc (no lws in thid, or at least very few) for crush

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
i did:p now answer my last post! ;p

what items can i use in thid exept from rogs?

do catacombs items thats level 39-40~ effect a lvl 24 toon?

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
only rogs and the golm jeweles worked for 2% melee speed iirc thats the only things that i know of that works for thid..

everything else will fail to effect you! now go remake your template :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom