Can't get enough of FH
its all about rogs, and they vary alot in prices:) but good for you^^

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
i get to pick my targets^^

but anyways, not many is crush in thid that i have noticed:S

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
haha hammer skalds/warrs/zerks/savages/THANES/blunt bms/crush using champs/heros will love you !

aye nothing uses crush /o\

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
My zerks temp has 12str cap 4%spd and everything capped...didnt cost anywhere near 2p..more like 500g :touch:

/Dracus

CuddleBunny!

Banned
lol.. what a bunch of retards -.-
the template has loads of toa bonus...
it's actually very nice mikke :]

and for the tards commenting crush resist, did you think of the fact that he got stealth and might be smart enough to not attack blunt/hammer users?

noblok

Part of the furniture
Most decent solo tanks use crush though, twohand hero/champ, skalds, thanes, being the most significant, some warriors, blademasters and berserkers use it as well. You're also lacking a bit in the other melee resists and hits (16 hp, 4 thrust and 3 slash).

Sure, you get to pick who you attack, but you don't get to pick who adds on you :). I could as well make a SB template with slash as only resist and claim I'll only fight slash users. It'll work, but you are severley limiting yourself. I'd personally prefer a template without ToA with everything capped over yours.

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Looked at the stats, and tbh for 2plat spent it should be all capped tbh, noticed no crush resists which is kinda bad tbh. Missing 5 dual weild and 5 venom.
Are you using extra armor to switch to apply the dots etc?

I would try search for more RoG's also to overcap the dexterity instead of the qui maybe?

Not knocking template hope it works well for you just saying my opinion thats all.

/Valky

Afran

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
and for the tards commenting crush resist, did you think of the fact that he got stealth and might be smart enough to not attack blunt/hammer users?

And if they add?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Such a badly designed game. Looks to me like Mythic decide to bring out an upgrade without thinking of the consequences and testing all the scenarios. TOA should never affect Thid players and I bet Mythic never realized it would be used there. It is meant for high level players only. Not players fault they are using it but they shouldn't be able to in my opinion. Hell of a difference between not having TOA and having. Enough of a difference for my sb to lose a number of times. Without TOA I could take them - with pushed them too far ahead. Don't forget a nice boost in con and hits can increase hits 100-150 in Thid - hell of an increase. Evade rate especially seemed to be increased a great deal on some infs. If I was in charge of this game no-way would I allow any TOA increase in players stats in Thid. I might play if the classic server shows as then no-one will be able to boost themselves beyond what is reasonable. Sure would like to see how Thid would be for me then. Wassa betting I would totally own it :) .

CuddleBunny!

Banned
MKJ said:
. I might play if the classic server shows as then no-one will be able to boost themselves beyond what is reasonable. Sure would like to see how Thid would be for me then. Wassa betting I would totally own it :) .
on classic server people will have 10% chance to block/evade/parry etc. and piece absorbation etc.etc.etc. xD
it's a loose/loose situation for you, so you might aswell come play GuildWars with me, a very balanced game, where there is no expantion that gives you 95% chance to pwn other enemy etc. (like toa vs SI)

Afran

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
if the randomhunter 1,2,3,4 and 7 adds, do you really think extra 13 crush resists will help? -.-
More than one hunter adding is situational, it goes for any class with any resist, but in this case crush.
Obviously it is going to help vs any class that uses crush, 13% resist is quite a lot of damage per hit.
It's just the same as having 0% crush at level 50, since then you can still chose your targets from stealth, in your PoV.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
lol.. what a bunch of retards -.-
the template has loads of toa bonus...
it's actually very nice mikke :]

Another classic from cuddlebunny, your an idiot.

noblok

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
on classic server people will have 10% chance to block/evade/parry etc. and piece absorbation etc.etc.etc. xD
it's a loose/loose situation for you, so you might aswell come play GuildWars with me, a very balanced game, where there is no expantion that gives you 95% chance to pwn other enemy etc. (like toa vs SI)
And I'm sure Thugs would love playing a mob :rolleyes:. You really shouldn't call people making legitimate comments retards and spout nonsense like that. It only makes you look silly.

13 crush will help against a hunter add. You might not be able to kill the hunter as well, but you just might be able to finish the guy you're fighting before he gets you down. If you get 7 adds you should try fighting somewhere else than in the middle of the zerg :).

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
changed it now^^ got 13 crush. just silly SCing by meh

btwn, i dont count any wpns in the sc.. since i got lws^^

noblok

Part of the furniture
Stat: (level/2)+1
Hits: level*4
Speed: level/5
Power cap: level
AF: level
Other*: level/2