FC rudness etc (tildai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ghostfeet

och visst orkar jag för jag har fått nog.......hur konstigt det nu än låter :p

P

[PS]Venom

Err from what I've read he returned in kind because you had a go at him first....

Could be wrong though, did skim read a lot.

End of the day you shouldn't have posted it here.

G

ghostfeet

end of the day heinrich i couldnt care less what u think.....bb heinrich hopefully i dont hear more from u ... somehow i doubt that that will happen

G

ghostfeet

and u r wrong m8 read the whole thing and u will c she said that she called me a "fucking tart"

P

[PS]Venom

:eek6:

edit.gif

^^^

Fine, you couldn't care less. I couldn't care less. Tilda couldn't care less. God couldn't care less.

Don't post stuff like this on a public, open forum unless you have flame retardant underwear. Kthnxbbkeke!

Oh, and...

TILDA IS A GUY!

God damn I wish there was big flashy text.

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Tilda
dueling isnt permited by the CoC.
and emain is a busy RvR zone, if you want to duel you realy are much better of going to HW or Odins.

Camping a spot for XP isn't permitted by the CoC either BUT people still do it.
As for this stupid "Go here to do this" shit... Nobody made ground rules and as of such you have no place to tell them what the fuck they should do. All you need is some common curtesy and let people enjoy the game. It doesn't matter where you go because where ever the person who wishes to 1-on-1 goes they will still get some egotistical moron out there to play for him/herself and nobody else.

G

ghostfeet

what can i say another person who cantact as an adult.... i honestly feel sorry for u m8

G

ghostfeet

that last post was meant for heinrich not for ekydus

A

AbPoon

Hey who gives a shit whats going on lets just flame Tilda \o/

As for Gunz well you know what he's like, after he started having sex with Damini he went kind of errrm hippyish :p

Btw parlain you rawk :great:

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by AbPoon
As for Gunz well you know what he's like, after he started having sex with Damini he went kind of errrm hippyish :p
:ROFLMAO:

P

parlain

Originally posted by Asha
:eek6::eek7::eek6::eek7::eek6::eek7::eek6:

Parl almost flamed someone :eek7:

Asha :wub:

I still haven't rolled out the barbecue yet; I reserve that for completely closed-minded idiots with an egotistical complex, a talent for generalisation and defensive pigeon holing and who are oblivious to anything and everything that doesn't seem to revolve around them or their personal point of view

Getting close tho :great:

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by ghostfeet
m8 its not a issue about not being as polite as me.....u dont go around calling random ppl from tarts etc.....period....

tart

G

ghostfeet

once again mature really mature...... wonder why they let u all out of kinder garden :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
:eek6:

edit.gif

TILDA IS A GUY!

God damn I wish there was big flashy text.

Easy mistake to make when you see his photo. The fact that he makes female characters doesn't help much either.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

once again mature really mature...... wonder why they let u all out of kinder garden :p

'kinder garden' isn't a prison. ;)

...it should be a concentration camp but ohhh no, the liberals had to have their way. :/

G

Garnet

Originally posted by parlain

I still haven't rolled out the barbecue yet; I reserve that for completely closed-minded idiots with an egotistical complex, a talent for generalisation and defensive pigeon holing and who are oblivious to anything and everything that doesn't seem to revolve around them or their personal point of view

Get the BBQ out!!! \o/ :clap:

A

alithiel50

Quick, someone hide the firelighters and lighter fluid!! :uhoh:

R

RD_MuDgEtH

I've had a few run-ins with FC in my time, some good, some bad, so I won't comment here.

All I have to say is....

how many do u....and how many languages do u write without errors m8....so plz

English French Chinese Vietamese, I can get by in Japanese and German fairly well

if you are studid enough to duel

Smooth.

O

old.m0000

sorry im just LMAOing out loud at the fact that someone is taking offence to being called a tart.

lmaoIRL

E

elbeek

Tildai is an INCONNU ffs, get it right pweese.

Ghostfeet, not a good place to whine unless u are bomb proof, and having read yer fairly boring attempts at flammage may I suggest you let it lie.

Parlain, OMFG you nearleh flammed m8...w000tah :)

Ali, just big /hugz :)

M

makgsnake

yes tilda is very rude.
"this one time in emain" she was running after some form of ugly mid. i rooted the mid for her then after she kills, she comes up to me and says "dont fuckin leech you whore" (something like that).

reminds me of that pink haired girl in the osbourn family :p

A

Asha

OMFG RD_MuDgEtH leave parl ( :wub: ) alone!! or else!

flame tilda all you like tho! :D

A

AbPoon

Love is in the air

Btw nearly all of FC are rock solid peeps and good to talk to, so why have you got Tilda in your guild whos nothing but a total fuck nut?

I'm a cunt but then i'm GM so theres not much anyone can do about it ¬_¬

A

Aadia

Lock this thread plz.
For once i couldn't agree more with Vodka ;)

Now for Ghostfeet, you had your thing here on the forum, although i also think you should have done it more on FC's forum instead of here. Also after a 3 (or was it 4?) page long thread there is no outcome. Just leave it with that. Perhaps Tilda better hadn't said some things but you also must know... there are always 2 ppl to blame in an arguement with 2 ppl (hmm how sensible does that sound :p)

About Tilda... leave him alone. Can't we all just stop flaming and stuff? So what if he makes a few mistakes? (ok ok i know there are crossing lines ... or however you even might say it) But... don't we all? Can't remember who said it somewhere but it was something like except ppl as they are. Man, imagine a world where everybody is the exact same way and has the exact same attitude :eek7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom