Fayte Reformed - Champion RvR Video

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ace vid mate, music was only downfall (Music in first movie was great). Well played ;)

<3 no homo.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Darkmack.. i hoped to see you if i log on soon.. so i can woop your ass with old time style and gear hehe!! :D How are you doing anyway.. ??

Downloading the movie now.. i gotta see how the new things work and sutch from a point of viwe like yours ^^

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Darkmack.. i hoped to see you if i log on soon.. so i can woop your ass with old time style and gear hehe!! :D How are you doing anyway.. ??

Downloading the movie now.. i gotta see how the new things work and sutch from a point of viwe like yours ^^

i'm super sexy :fluffle:

i won't be on until tomorrow due to billing issues zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Was an awesome video!! Loved the solo and FG stuff!

Made me wanna play DAOC again. Damn GoA, fix the bloody billing pages!!!!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Thx for making the effort putting this together - some really nice fights in there and go go you on the qb's :D

Personally enjoyed the music too :clap:

Thx again! :cheers:

falseth

Loyal Freddie
first one was better then this one, alot better music in first and i appeared twice:p

Nah but i liked the solo part of this one was fun to watch. be well fayte

illu

Part of the furniture
Really liked everything about this vid.
Loved the music.
Loved the 1on1 fights and the ones that went to the last swing.
Loved the comments and editing.
And was interesting to see the fg fights at the end.

Very good :>

Oli - Illu

Sorin

Banned
Yeah, imaging if i had ip2, purge3 and wh on my arms ^^

Anyway.
Good movie.. i wouldn't mind downloading a few 100 more mbs for better quality.. but its okay.

4 out of 6

MegaMaejter

Banned
Nice movie indeed. Only thing missing imo is fights vs other hybrid classes. Like a valk, friar, thane etc..guess its hard to get good phootage on a 300pop server :,<

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice movie indeed. Only thing missing imo is fights vs other hybrid classes. Like a valk, friar, thane etc..guess its hard to get good phootage on a 300pop server :,<

no - its just either the fights were boring as in i pummeled them or the fights with valks for example were to long. I had a fight with a valk that was really close that lasted 6 minutes but i decided not to include it since it was to long.

Next video has begun recording, I already have a few good clips from fighting maybe 3 which I would actually include in a movie. This patch I'm hoping for much better fights than I got in the last one ! It's also going to be a full solo video and looking to get about 30-40 minutes of footage in there. The release for the next video is probably going to be christmas time though.

As for all the mixed comments, thanks. I would like to admit myself I enjoyed my first video more than I did my second since well it was just better footage and introduced the innovative ways that I had created for fighting with the champ. I'm always looking for new fun ways to kill people thinking "outside the box".

The music I've not decided on but if people have any thoughts about that I would gladly appreciate them.

Another thing I want to include in the next video is a fight from the PoV of someone else, if you think you had a close, exciting or funny fight against me please PM me if you have it recorded and you could be appearing in the next one w00t!

this patch I'm 50/50/27/10 so expect something slightly different :wub:

I probably have something more to say but can't think of it now! but thanks for downloading and for your thoughts on the movie ;)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
better quality = windows movie maker, i cant get it better quality unlesss i use vegas and cba learning how to use that!!!

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be looking for you if i ever get my warrior geard up xD

falseth

Loyal Freddie
no - its just either the fights were boring as in i pummeled them or the fights with valks for example were to long. I had a fight with a valk that was really close that lasted 6 minutes but i decided not to include it since it was to long.

The music I've not decided on but if people have any thoughts about that I would gladly appreciate them.

You could take the valk fight and run it like 50% faster or something like that if its too long.

and i have thoughts about music, will send a pm to u later! :D

statued

Loyal Freddie
rofl luvly movie nick :p i completely forgot about those 2days, i was in aww at how that last fight ended,

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
You last visited: Today at 09:27 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 28.
Your PM box is 93% full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom