Fayte Reformed - Champion RvR Video

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm amazing download my movie.

Kek thanks.

Thanks to manisch/madi/septina for hosting.

Was some cute fights through 1.87 I have alot more footage than I cared to post, but I tend to run out of steam after a 30 minute video because I just cba editing or finding songs to use lol...

I thought myself I should of made it longer but I really cba'd at all lol...the first time I did this second movie it was such a mess I actually tried a little bit the second time.

It's 18 Minutes of Solo RvR
12ish minutes of FG PuG RvR

All on Dyvet and from Champion PoV

Recording for my 3rd movie will begin soon if people want to see one!

Fayte Reformed Clicky!
Fayte Reformed (Madi's Temp Mirror)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Fayte was always worth a kiss and a hug until i just saw your a dirty manc! :) red or blue?:) :england:

d.loading!

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Fayte was always worth a kiss and a hug until i just saw your a dirty manc! :) red or blue?:) :england:

d.loading!

if i said green and norwich would you be confused :m00:?

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
great vid man! allways a reminder how cool it is to play with u in grpa:worthy:
Now lets get limor grp going and u can release one from thane pov;)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty entertaining man :D Glad you used Swords in there :D
lolz illegal source when using heal pot rox :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
very well played :) loved how you killed the necro!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
solid vid from a master champ.

my personal tweaks (and they are only my "personal" tweaks not saying its right or wrong)

remove the FG stuff.

I felt the vid came alive as soon as the sleeper track kicked in... and the music lifted the footage to a different dimemsion.. the first 2 tracks lowered the mood and the overall impact of the footage. (they were bad tunes for footage)

I recomend a re-jig of your KB setup though... bind more (specially things like sprint and malice or other arti uses, dont want to be rotating QB's to use them). Your mouse click style is encourages you to "stick and swing" a bit to much (fine most times for 1v1's but it ties you down more and hampers free footwork)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Always fun to see how to solo good with slam spec :p Takes alot not to dump solo with that spec if enemy purges, soooooooo.. DLing! :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
solid vid from a master champ.

my personal tweaks (and they are only my "personal" tweaks not saying its right or wrong)

remove the FG stuff.

I felt the vid came alive as soon as the sleeper track kicked in... and the music lifted the footage to a different dimemsion.. the first 2 tracks lowered the mood and the overall impact of the footage. (they were bad tunes for footage)

I recomend a re-jig of your KB setup though... bind more (specially things like sprint and malice or other arti uses, dont want to be rotating QB's to use them). Your mouse click style is encourages you to "stick and swing" a bit to much (fine most times for 1v1's but it ties you down more and hampers free footwork)

i actually had sprint bound to my middle mouse button but it wasn't working so i got rid of it ^-^'

and music is always a problem ^-^

but try I try my best to put music in that people can enjoy ... i forgot becks favourite track again though - vengabois "boom boom boom" SORRY MEIGHT :<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie, the FG part could be left out imo, but ofc some of the pure FG players prefers to see that ;)

Can you post your RA list? And do you run with the +11 parry in temp?

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice movie, the FG part could be left out imo, but ofc some of the pure FG players prefers to see that ;)

Can you post your RA list? And do you run with the +11 parry in temp?

3 parry from SoM

The RA spec im running currently is in the rising sun intro, except i have LW1 aswell

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid, i liked it. :) You even had a couple of losses in there, which i think is good. Few things are worse than the 20-30 min look-at-me-pwn vids.

I also prefer a vid to be either pure solo or pure group, as i usually don't care about group vids. :p
That's personal preference though, but i think a lot of people feel the same. Those that like FG vids usually don't care for the solo part.

Overall, it's a good vid and one that i'll keep.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, liked also the FG part, specially the 2nd fight versus those Mids and the rezzing frenzy :)!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie

agreed, bad kb-setup for 8vs8 - but that aside the clips still weren't interesting since none of the groups showed any kind of good teamwork/positioning

the solo part was ok to watch, you should seriously fix a template in which you can use several weapons tho - hell of a lot of wasted dps with only malice. the fight with the skald made me smile, could have gone either way but its great to see a skald win against such a strong soloclass ;)

editing was nice, music was ok but didn't always go hand in hand with the pace of the footage :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
the fight with the skald made me smile, could have gone either way but its great to see a skald win against such a strong soloclass ;)

Me too.. I lol'd when you tried to heal, but the pot was empty :D

kivik

Part of the furniture
Pretty good, the Ixnay fight was good indeed :)

Funny, I was going to make a movie with exactly the same intro, more or less :)

More Xvs1 and close solo fights! Keep it up mate :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I'm probably in the minority in that i really like solo and fg movies and this one was very good as it had action from both gamestyles. The Ixnay fight was classic - proper keeper that one - soooooo close and no way you could say who would win. Those kinda fights just rock in a movie and keep the watcher interested :)

The FG stuff wasnt as interesting compared to the solo stuff (still worth a watch tho) as the Laxne fights seemed a bit one sided and I dont remember that fight at the end with us - could have been a night off for me, dunno, as I couldnt spot my sm in there as we had a few low RR's playing lol

Music was ok and some very good altho you will never ever please everyone with tune choices but overall fitted well enough.

Last thing tho how the hell do you play with so much mouse clicking - dunno how you do that at all but it obiously works for you as you play well enough :)

Definitely a good movie well worth the download :worthy:

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Very nice video :worthy: Shame I do in it though... I came back afther 2 years and had not even idea what mythirials were for... (I was like: What the.. safe fall on Champions now??) Next video you should put footage of the other day you wanked my ass in HW's. I did it a bit better that time, using drum speed and whatnot.

/clap

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol, that explains the Dream Sphere morph(I think it is? I run with classic characters) and you dropping out over the bridge xD

uron

Loyal Freddie
thought solo part was best bit, but mix of both solo and fg is nice aswell, like VF about the FGs really, not the best fg fights i've seen!

(give temair vid tbh VF)

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
Nice moves.
Btw you dont need your mortar, pestle and alchemy kit to craft. :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I'm probably in the minority in that i really like solo and fg movies and this one was very good as it had action from both gamestyles. The Ixnay fight was classic - proper keeper that one - soooooo close and no way you could say who would win. Those kinda fights just rock in a movie and keep the watcher interested :)

The FG stuff wasnt as interesting compared to the solo stuff (still worth a watch tho) as the Laxne fights seemed a bit one sided and I dont remember that fight at the end with us - could have been a night off for me, dunno, as I couldnt spot my sm in there as we had a few low RR's playing lol

Music was ok and some very good altho you will never ever please everyone with tune choices but overall fitted well enough.

Last thing tho how the hell do you play with so much mouse clicking - dunno how you do that at all but it obiously works for you as you play well enough :)

Definitely a good movie well worth the download :worthy:

yay someone else that uses the mouse click for his qbar lol !!

great vid, uve killed me on so many alts when i played in alb and mid and allways someone i keep well away from :) ill give u a wave when me blademaster gets into rvr.. keep up the good work dude, rr13 beckons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom