Favourite Thid class/realm?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I keep seeing peoples "fav" classes for full blown rvr, now what about for Thid?

Personally (and it's just the way I like to play) I've had the most fun with:

Hibernia - Ranger (was a while ago though)
Albion - Cabalist (AOE DOT on a BD is fun :) )
Midgard - Supp. Runie (Nearsight was fun, shame I didn't get Rps for it)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hib-

animist (took out 3+ people at the same time till i started going oop)
lw hero (extreme infil owning)

alb-

sorc (best 1 on 1 class except sorc maybe)

mid-

cave shammul

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
sorc (best 1 on 1 class except sorc maybe)

Shurely shome mishtake?

Supp runie was quite fun, not many rp but you can't half piss people off. She's 35 now but no-one goes to bg3 on Pryd :(

Currently enjoying 2H Thrust Inconnu Armsman, if only for the emotes I get, and the obvious appeal of being a tin-plated, ginger midget with a pickaxe.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
1: cave shammy aoe dot/root what more you want? :p
2: Darkness SM just pure fun, life drain + über pet :p
3: skald my old skald ralgedi played him a bit in BG3 when bg's was new was great fun! :)

Xplo

Banned
Alb - Infil / scout
Mid - SB / berserker
hib - mentalist / animist / void eld

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Hib - Valewalker, Chanter

Mid - Skald for the fun of speed and tanking ability. Warrior for the fact I could almost 3 shot hero's when fully buffed and using a slow 2 hand axe.

Alb - Armsman (brit blocker), Mincer

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Alb - Mincer
Mid - SB
Hib - Melee/envenom specced shade like my ickle Gianavur :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
theres only one fun class in thid, mana mentalist :) the best specc ive had there was 14 light and 19 mana, sute no MR3 but kickass nukes and decent ae dot :)

but hes capped now tho :(

owell.. i might reroll Cunnor to play him again but hes so fun so i think im gonna keep level him... :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Coren said:
Shurely shome mishtake?

Supp runie was quite fun, not many rp but you can't half piss people off. She's 35 now but no-one goes to bg3 on Pryd :(

Currently enjoying 2H Thrust Inconnu Armsman, if only for the emotes I get, and the obvious appeal of being a tin-plated, ginger midget with a pickaxe.

erm i meant

overall sorc is the best but can be beaten by bd's and some chanters

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Mid: Cave shamie
Hib: Animist
Alb: Reaver
Almost nothing can beat reveal 2 Sts whit dmg chant and begin to wtfpwn both at time (i 3 shoted one sumday whit viper-indigo-indigo :p )

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
been animist, void eld(went to cap), druid(soloing and logged @ ck ), menta(400+ as lvl 21) and a bard(capped so fast i wanted to reroll) in thid
extreme fun :D
altho most fun is when (as druid) an infil pops on u, does 3 moves and stands there suprised that u are still alive

mid ---> cave shammy ^^

alb ---> a lot of good classes, but plz stop this constant flow of scout noobs (only 1/10 knows to group and assist)
last run i saw a necro being smart and scouted the complete ck isle :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
altho most fun is when (as druid) an infil pops on u, does 3 moves and stands there suprised that u are still alive

So true, once defeated 3 infilis (only one buffed tho) with my druid solo, then with my insta down and my pet almost dead got jumped by a SB and killed him too (also unbuffed, but still) :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
mid: skald
alb: mincer
hib: light enhcanter

(for solo)

Weezle

Fledgling Freddie
Albion: 1) Infiltrator 2) Minstrel 3) Matter Cabalist

Midgard: 1) RC Runemaster 2) Shadowblade 3) Skald

Hibernia: 1) Champion 2) Eldritch (void) 3) 1 and 2 are the only ones I've tried

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Void Eld for teh Win Imo :flame: (I just wanna add sorry to the poor RM, that I kept chaining in Thid last night, it wuz ur fault u got me made, I wuz killing all the silly Shammys running to aoe dot the doors, and bam I am dead :p)
Neclomancer for albion :p (never out of mana and u can kill alot of ppl, considering there are no mages, which is somthin rare)
BoneDancer Mid :eek2: (okay fotm, but get him sc'd e.t.c and you can wtf pwn all of this, but there is no need for over abuse)

delay

Fledgling Freddie
RC RM <3
also, Hunter and Shadowblade are great fun

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
AlB - Sorc Body/Mind or Body Cabalist (in a grp of 2xBody Caba 1xSorc can kill fgs of enemy :) )

HIB - LW Hero with 23 Shield (6second behind opponent stun then whip out LW = ouchies)

MID - Skald (They have it all in BGs tbh, if I was to make a grp for bgs would be 2healer 1shaman 5skalds >< not much point having any other tanks)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Guinever said:
BoneDancer Mid :eek2: (okay fotm, but get him sc'd e.t.c and you can wtf pwn all of this, but there is no need for over abuse)
My BD (now 45) had the Njessi staff and merchant bought armour with no jewlery. In Thid I found it amazing how easy I could take on 2-3 tanks, not because I was uber but because they all seemed to panic and not know if they should hit me or a pet. It's probably different now but back then I think the "OMG I'm screwed" won the fight for me before I'd even used my insta win life tap :eek7:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
mid= bd .. taking out full grps was just to bong with my bd fatbastard
alb= minstrel stealth speced good fun
hib= bard gr8 fun in grps :)

<offtopic>
btw is excal bg still zergy ive decided to come back to daoc

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I've not been back to BG (still trying to solo my BD to 50). The few times I've checked who's there on /who there hasn't been as many as about 6 months ago. But that doesn't mean they're not zerging. I've heard the hibs have been in Thid more often recently so perhaps things are looking up :)

I'll be leveling another char for thid shortly. once I decide on one :p

ibes_aka_nyd

Fledgling Freddie
for me he's got 2 b fire wizz with decent protection like a pally, or necro if solo.
Gonna try scout next hopefully soon 8)

dont know bout other realm as i haven't tried

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom