Favourite Skyrim Moments

Will

/bin/su
I feel this deserves it's own thread, for those special unscripted moments which make the game special.

My favourite was as I approached a Nord ruin north of Winterhold. I saw an Arctic Fox, sprinting along. Curious, I thought. Then into view, chasing the fox, a skeleton holding a greatsword as big as he was. It was a real Benny Hill moment. Totally unscripted comedy gold.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
The mammoth trap with the high elf in it, just northwest of Whiterun.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my current fave was watching a bunch of necromancers duke it out with a giant. it was as if the giant was playing golf :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not really a "glitch", but counting out the dungeons/etc i've done without anyone even noticing me, ofcourse stabbing every single one of them, and "one" shotting a dragon, i would have to go with;

Unrelenting force x3 at a banddit on mountain and shoot him deaded in mid-air with a glass arrow to the hiney.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Running across a narrow bridge above a ravine only to be rushed by 4 bandits coming from the tower on the other side. Air blast them to give myself some time only to knock them all off the bridge in a single shot. As I watched them fall the long long way down to the river below I'm sure I heard them scream :)

Though I think I can top that with the "follow the dedric lords dog" mission. Bloody hairy mutt runs off ahead and it takes me a few minutes to finally catch up with him again. I find him in a fort surrounded by 8 frost mages who are continuously ice blasting him, he has so many ice shards in his body he looks like a frozen hedgehog. I just leave the canine to it while I stand back and watch. The dog ends up killing them all by himself! Toughest companion ever.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Running across a narrow bridge above a ravine only to be rushed by 4 bandits coming from the tower on the other side. Air blast them to give myself some time only to knock them all off the bridge in a single shot. As I watched them fall the long long way down to the river below I'm sure I heard them scream :)

Though I think I can top that with the "follow the dedric lords dog" mission. Bloody hairy mutt runs off ahead and it takes me a few minutes to finally catch up with him again. I find him in a fort surrounded by 8 frost mages who are continuously ice blasting him, he has so many ice shards in his body he looks like a frozen hedgehog. I just leave the canine to it while I stand back and watch. The dog ends up killing them all by himself! Toughest companion ever.

That dog can't die because he is quest related. That is why. Other regular dogs die very easy.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
That dog can't die because he is quest related. That is why. Other regular dogs die very easy.

I know that but at the end of the quest you can keep him if you choose and he's still invulnerable so my point still stands :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Watching a fight between 2 giants and the orc fort was very entertaining, went on for about 5 minutes

Everz

FH is my second home
In a cave where I got to the top of a high ridge when 2 sprigarns and 2 bears appear, naturally I shit myself and head for the nearest exit which was over the side and turn around to 'stick' myself to the wall, which I do as all four come following me over the top and falling to there death.. :D.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Just blasted a guard with the Jabbawak and he turned into loads of gold coins when he died :)

Thebigba

Fledgling Freddie
this is old but yeah i just got through visiting each jail in skyrim looking for a piece of enchanted jewelry i some how lost well i got caugh commiting another crime in morkath and chose to let them take me to jail. They did and i picked the lock and instantly the guard came over, pulled out of his arsenal my own crafted bow ( I guess he liked it better than his) and killed me with my own bow. This made my day , i didn't know guards could take your weapons for their selves.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I got all excited then because I thought @Will had posted :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
first time i meet a giant and got a nice look of the entire game world from 1 hit of his club...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom