Favourite Race/Class

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Aeiedil
my favourite class\race

Lurikeen Nightshade ;) just call me the lucky luri with the silver dice :D (a piece of loot that i refuse to sell ;) )

stealth maxed = woop

can get out of tight corners easily :)

can be carried in must horse luggage-bags

eats half as much as a standard celt

all + points ;) not to mention the high dex\qui for the NS skills :)

my other char is a druid with a drunken lynx for a pet :)
That's what I think is so great about luris, they are so damn small you can hide just about anywhere.
That silver dice thing, hehe.... funny :D
Drunken lynx, tsk tsk :)

F

Flimgoblin

Guess it'd have to be me highlander Merc ...

(although my saracen cabalist alt is quite fun... 'Jeeves! kill that spider!' :)

(yeah I know merc then cabalist... I'm a glutton for punishment :)

O

old.Torfa

Every class that can be a female dwarf is my favorite class! And for the race... you guessed it :)

S

SFXman

fingoniel, ->saracen cabalist<- hmm? Where did you get that idea :rolleyes:

I

Ifalna

Favourite race has got to be Avalonian female.
Favourite class is a bit harder, though when playing as a cleric my favourite class is definitely Minstrel. :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Bubbles
Favourite race has got to be Avalonian female.
Favourite class is a bit harder, though when playing as a cleric my favourite class is definitely Minstrel. :)
Hehe, the Avalonian females look quite elegant tbh and so are pretty cool to see/play.
Minstrel- *vrrrrrrroooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*, I cracked up when I saw a minstrel called Taxi on Albion/Prydwen.

O

old.Kennsai

hhhmmm

i would have to say my favourite is probally a Elven ranger....they look so damn fly :flame:

S

SFXman

Re: hhhmmm

Originally posted by Kennsai
i would have to say my favourite is probally a Elven ranger....they look so damn fly :flame:
Yeah... Legolas pops into mind first thing. He was pretty damn cool in the movie although I would have to think for two moments about his sexual "directions" so to speak.
Lurikeen rangers would look cool since they are so damn small :D

G

Gekul

Atm I'm enjoying my norse shadowblade. Not at RvR level yet, but a fun class PvE anyway at my level. Can't wait to take a trip to emain with him :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom