Film Favourite Movie Speeches.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I never even tried. So, he wants ME to expend a mouse click on his behalf, whereas he's just as easily doing it himself on my behalf :)

I think Wazz just bumped Will off the top spot in the Queen of Laze sweepstakes 0o

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's common knowledge around the net ffs, even kids know about it.

And you're doing a computing degree! :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I write that shit. Never expect me to actually know how it works! :eek:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture

I'm like a dog chasing cars.... I wouldnt know what to do with one even if I caught it!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

That's a conversation, not a speech. Noob.

Anyone else who's put a conversation, or a "cool scene" or some other shit you think is cool which isn't a speech, is also a big fucking n00b.

:)

Edit: But it's way more of a speech than the batman vid :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair, that's neither as speech nor cool. Which must make you a nob, not a n00b, G :)

I still clicked on the it tho. I don't know why. I'm sat here right now burning my own eyes and ears off :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I wouldn't categorise that coin toss scene as a movie speech; there's no soliloquy. Sure its a great scene tho.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
That's a conversation, not a speech. Noob.

Anyone else who's put a conversation, or a "cool scene" or some other shit you think is cool which isn't a speech, is also a big fucking n00b.

Edit: But it's way more of a speech than the batman vid :eek:

You are so very wrong. It's a speech/lecture. The problem is certain n00bs :) think it's a conversation. If you listen very carefully, you'll notice it's not a conversation, the other party is there just to help the speech going and gaining momentum.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You are so very wrong. It's a speech/lecture. The problem is certain n00bs :) think it's a conversation. If you listen very carefully, you'll notice it's not a conversation, the other party is there just to help the speech going and gaining momentum.

There's a to-ing and fro-ing. One characters choice of answers affects the other characters choice of words. I'd also bet that "a speech" involves a monologue of some sort.

Of course the thread could be about movies with speech in. Which I think is abit anti-silent-movie-ist ;)

How has nobody linked this yet

The only thing I found stirring was the cup of tea I went to make half way through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom