Favourite Conspiracy's

Aada

Part of the furniture
Oaklahoma Bombing, Multiple people say they saw a John Doe with MCVEIGH driving around the City in that yellow truck exactly 24 people say they someone else in the truck with him but the FBI said they all were either wanting to get famous on TV or were just good samaritans trying to help.

The truck rental place, 2 employees said another person was with Mcveigh when he rented the truck yet the FBI later claim the employees got confused, how can you confuse 1 or 2 people?

That whole case stinks right down to the bottom even a former FBI Director calls for the case to be reopened.

What do you think?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
bob marley killed by the CIA (injected with carcinogens through a small pin installed a pair of boots they gifted him)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That the moon is made of cheese.

rynnor

Rockhound
bob marley killed by the CIA (injected with carcinogens through a small pin installed a pair of boots they gifted him)

He died of skin cancer though - there are carcinogens you could inject that would cause cancer but not that type of cancer. It was actually a result of his mixed heritage - people of purely african heritage are pretty much immune to skin cancers.

rynnor

Rockhound
All the best ones are american - JFK is the classic, Roswell and I have fond memories of the Contras scandal under Reagan with Colonel Oliver North giving testimony - funding rebels against a perceived communist threat with drug money.

Aada

Part of the furniture
What about the crazy 9/11 theory that the planes weren't planes they were missiles disguised with holograms, apprently mentioning that theory on most conspiracy forums would get you insta banned or threatened by nut jobs who would want to kill you.

rynnor

Rockhound
What about the crazy 9/11 theory that the planes weren't planes they were missiles disguised with holograms, apprently mentioning that theory on most conspiracy forums would get you insta banned or threatened by nut jobs who would want to kill you.

That one was presumably sparked by the impact to the pentagon and lack of wreckage?

Aada

Part of the furniture
No, some nutjob actually started something about the planes hitting the towers not being planes but being missiles disguised as planes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories read down to the 'No-planes Theory.

Advocates of the theory are insta banned from most conspiracy websites and often threatened with extreme violence because the theory is absolutely absurd.

rynnor

Rockhound
No, some nutjob actually started something about the planes hitting the towers not being planes but being missiles disguised as planes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories read down to the 'No-planes Theory.

Advocates of the theory are insta banned from most conspiracy websites and often threatened with extreme violence because the theory is absolutely absurd.

Thats pretty crazy even by conspiracy standards - ignoring the fact that lots of seperate feeds saw the same thing how do they account for all the people who were on those flights?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Thats pretty crazy even by conspiracy standards - ignoring the fact that lots of seperate feeds saw the same thing how do they account for all the people who were on those flights?

Well some people say they were paid off by the government and relocated to secret locations.

Honestly the theory is prehaps the most craziest of them all.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Inappropriate apostrophes are added by aliens to control our minds.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Insta ban on a conspiracy website for outrageous conspiracys?

They must be pretty quiet sites.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
That the entire royal family + others are actually lizard people in disguise...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Media outlets quickly try to relate a bombing attack to Muslims as quickly as possible, how silly is that LOL

rynnor

Rockhound

Theres some weird old tech installation the nazis built near the end of WW2 (in Poland I think) that has been claimed as an anti gravity experiment but 1943 sounds a bit early for the US to be testing it - if it had been 1946 or later you might wonder.

I like the idea's that Tesla or Einstein solved the unified field theory but destroyed it before they died - nice and unproveable :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The NWO is a fun conspiracy because it could so easily be true, but im happy to believe it isnt

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Chronicles of The Elders of Zion is probably the most damaging one, because far too many people were prepared to believe it.

All the 911 and Moon landing ones just annoy me because they're so fucking stupid, but I quite like the Illuminati and NWO ones because they make for fun stories. Probably the only one that really intrigues me is the Kennedy assassination because its one of the few where the published events seem like the least likely option.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
All the great conspiracies are right under our noses and we treat them as the way of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom