Favourite Big Bang Theory character

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Dr__Sheldon_Cooper___the_guy___by_saki_senpai.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My Mrs looks a lot like the Bernadette character, so out of the females, I'll have to go with her :D
(And No, I look nothing like Howard. He's a midget lol)

gohan

FH is my second home
sheldon makes the show. penny is hot as

to be fair all the charecters are good

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There wouldn't be a show without Sheldon, so he's top dog. I find Leonard's character really annoying, but his mother is excellent. Would like to see her character more. Love the fact she thinks Howard & Raj have latent homosexual tendencies for each other.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeldon!!! I actually love him...though tbh howard is pretty flipping hot irl, and I mean like proper 'well helloooo there' hot too.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
has to be sheldon, though a flatmate of mine once said i would be just like him, if i wasnt a lazy biatch (to which i replied "meh" and shrugged)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As a character, i think sheldon takes the cake, but Raj surely takes the comedy pie.

Leonard is a solid character and makes the "norm" to wich the others can be compared to.

That other guy doesn't really cut it, what was it..umm...wallowitz or some such? Has some moments, but mostly it's just a light entertainment sidestep.

Honorable mention should go to stupid superman :p

My penis ofcourse will vote for Penny so, penny it is.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
5th season starts 22 September

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
dunno how they actually make the show... if you look at the gags reels, sheldon is always the one cracking up heh

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Sheldon's the man :)

I think they work well as a group though. I love how Raj reacts when there are women around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom