Fav song (with a difference Oo)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Yah, Yah, Yah - everyone has a fav song because its sounds so lubely etc. but do you have a fav song that makes you want to get up and accomplish something (ie. - gives u the motivation to do something).

Anyway, i'll start ;)

Mines probably The Jam - Beat Surrender - i go on about the band alot but their casual look at life inspires me alot. The song says to me go out and do it and don't care what anyone thinks.

Your time to list some tbh Oo.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
wiley - pick ur self up

that came straight to mind, i dunno, pharcyde - runnin is probably better for me :) i can think of loads of songs that make me want to do that :S

ill go with pharcyde - runnin

cant keep running away, cant keep running awayyyyyyyyyy

its 1995 now that im older, stress lays on my shoulder, heavy as boulders, but i told y'all, that till the day that i die ill still be a soldier, thats what i told yeh, thats all i told y'all

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I suppose it depends on my mood, if i'm moody and need something to get me motivated, then it's the "imperial march" from starwars.

Happy moods varies the music, but most rock and roll will do.
"Nothing ever happens" by Del Amitri is at the top of the list though.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
tricky - black steel

very inspirational lyrics.

'it occured to me, those suckers had authority!'

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Converge - The broken vow, makes me wanna start making songs. ;D

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Dont really have one but if I did it would be from Queen.

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up, but somehow i always end up with a crowbar "fixing" things......

Marc

FH is my second home
When im in the changing rooms before a rugby match, getting changed and pysched up, i listen to Bad Boy 4 Life by P.Diddy.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
was going to say something else but tbh after seeing that llama song ftw :D

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm as a few of said it depends on my mood.

The Outlaw thorn (Metallica)- when i'm feeling pissed off.

Battle of the Plaents Theme - When i feel like cheering myself up.

Township rebbilion (RATM) - when i'm stuck doing something i don't really want to do.

Love (Kenny Wayne Sheppard) - Just to feel Funky =)

Soundtrack to Leon - for the more Romatic moments.

and for when i'm in a really bad mood , And justic for all (Metallica) - the whole album =) , good venting singing along to that =)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
when i listen to david hasselhoff i have an uncontrollable urge to eat packs of lard and climb stairs

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
When im in the changing rooms before a rugby match, getting changed and pysched up, i listen to Bad Boy 4 Life by P.Diddy.

p diddys a bitch ;)

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
That's a really tough question. Have 2 really.

Rob Zombie - Reload
Apocalyptica - Path

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Mmm "Flash Aaaaah Aaaaha Saviour of the universe <daa da daa da daa daaa da> Flaaaaaash!!"
that movie takes me back to when i was a kid, i remember watching flash gordon (the movie not the series) then going and running top speed over sand dunes and swinging from trees pretending i was flash escaping Arboria.

Thats my first memory of being lifted by music and reciently i brought the video watched it and got the same feeling when that song started.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
Mmm "Flash Aaaaah Aaaaha Saviour of the universe <daa da daa da daa daaa da> Flaaaaaash!!"
that movie takes me back to when i was a kid, i remember watching flash gordon (the movie not the series) then going and running top speed over sand dunes and swinging from trees pretending i was flash escaping Arboria.

Thats my first memory of being lifted by music and reciently i brought the video watched it and got the same feeling when that song started.

:D Queen makes good songs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom