Fav Cereal?

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
As I am serial killer BD, I eat cereals.
I like my cereals with warm blood of sorcerer. aah.. and arpees.. yammiee...

PS: Coco pops are good.. really.. :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Overdriven said:
Frosties =D Muwhahaha...

Hot Milk & Cereal = Nice. *Prefer cold
Sucking lemons = Nicer.

Frosties, Crunchie Nut Cornflakes and Sugar Puffs make your urine smell really sweet. For that reason they are very big in the underground scat scene, well that's what Vlad told me....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
In the winter, its gotta be Weetabix with hot milk. I go out on my motorbike very early in the morning, and that sets me up till lunchtime and keeps me full and toasty inside. Its central heating for your body and very good for you.

Marc

FH is my second home
Not a big lover of cereals. If I had to eat some though, it would be crunchy nut cornflakes.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
swiss muesli or normal corn flakes with ice cold milk

Xmezx

Banned
I love a good /level 20 Theurgist with my morning BD zergs. It makes me feel big.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Xmezx said:
I love a good /level 20 Theurgist with my morning BD zergs. It makes me feel big.

is this like that thread where it says "watch ncie movies" and its disney.com and it got locked... tbh i looked at that and thought what the... why lock this its got a great winnie the poo section! then i thought what was origionally posted might have been subtly edited so that no one will ever know what actually happened or did this guy just randomly post something about his therg?

or does that not actually happen and im just out of tune with events?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ezteq said:
is this like that thread where it says "watch ncie movies" and its disney.com and it got locked... tbh i looked at that and thought what the... why lock this its got a great winnie the poo section! then i thought what was origionally posted might have been subtly edited so that no one will ever know what actually happened or did this guy just randomly post something about his therg?

or does that not actually happen and im just out of tune with events?

well first of all i couldnt catch a single point from that reply
second... no second i just didnt understand it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom