Fatties are like global warning!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It adds up on everything, changeing simple things like that would work.

So your only argument for me eating what i want being a bad thing, is that it MIGHT 'cause some people to pay 1 cent more?

Oh and like said, you don't know anything about my habbits etc. Don't assume, it's rude.

Mephz

Banned
So your only argument for me eating what i want being a bad thing, is that it MIGHT 'cause some people to pay 1 cent more?

Oh and like said, you don't know anything about my habbits etc. Don't assume, it's rude.
Synthetic insulin production, fyi isn't cheap if that's what your using.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Synthetic insulin production, fyi isn't cheap if that's what your using.

Oh gee, really? I've only been a diabetic...since i was 5 years old. Yes, it's expensive, and i pay for it a mere "fee" for a 3month patch. So what?

Doesn't change the fact, that you claiming i'm selfish and greedy, simply because i said "i eat what i want" and because i might or might not eat what you think would be best, is a load of bull.

If i don't eat right, EVEN if i ate HORRIBLY, it wouldn't cost you anything or effect you in any way, so you can kindly..you know...f*ck off.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Yes, i do take offense by the way, when someone calls me basically a leech of society, just because i want my big piece of chicken like the rest.

the problem is, you're not like the rest. you have an illness that you should consider, take your toll to society by making sure they pay as little as possible for your illness if its not the biggest inconvience in your life.
1 cent sure? in a 10 million people country where maybe every 10th has your diabetes (or more) thats 1 million cent per tax payer...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the problem is, you're not like the rest. you have an illness that you should consider, take your toll to society by making sure they pay as little as possible for your illness if its not the biggest inconvience in your life.
1 cent sure? in a 10 million people country where maybe every 10th has your diabetes (or more) thats 1 million cent per tax payer...

The problem is, that you know really nothing about it. I could go into detail about what it means to have this over your head, but mainly i'll just say that i didn't choose it, i had NOTHING to do with getting it and unlike some fat dummies who contributed in getting diabetes, i didn't. I was 5. I was born with it. And i never use it as a cop-out, but as you can see, i get plenty of sh*t about it whenever i decide to not be a "outcast"... "You're not like the rest"...f*ck off honestly!

But even so, you just assume, that by eating what i want, i'm not treating my "illness", poorly and that i'm freeloading. Who the f*ck are you, who's not even living in MY country, to judge me and my way of life? Even if you had some basis on your claim?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
The problem is, that you know really nothing about it. I could go into detail about what it means to have this over your head, but mainly i'll just say that i didn't choose it, i had NOTHING to do with getting it and unlike some fat dummies who contributed in getting diabetes, i didn't. I was 5. I was born with it. And i never use it as a cop-out, but as you can see, i get plenty of sh*t about it whenever i decide to not be a "outcast"... "You're not like the rest"...f*ck off honestly!

But even so, you just assume, that by eating what i want, i'm not treating my "illness", poorly and that i'm freeloading. Who the f*ck are you, who's not even living in MY country, to judge me and my way of life? Even if you had some basis on your claim?

im assuming nothing, i used the qoute as basis for my post - might not be correct but thats what you posted in any case (and unlike the rest is not a criticism of you, its only a statement)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
im assuming nothing, i used the qoute as basis for my post - might not be correct but thats what you posted in any case (and unlike the rest is not a criticism of you, its only a statement)

Yes, and like you said, "you're not like the rest", which is really the problem with people.

You have cancer, go away.
You are diabetic, stop wasting our moneyz.

It's not a problem, i get the point, and true enough SOME people are causing a big problem(especially type 2 diabetic fatties who could've avoided it), but when you've had to deal(not complaining, stating) with such outcasting in the past, you really grow some spikes towards it.

Even if you don't mean it as such, it's still one of the things that gets on my nerves really bad.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Yes, and like you said, "you're not like the rest", which is really the problem with people.

It's not a problem, i get the point, and true enough SOME people are causing a big problem(especially type 2 diabetic fatties who could've avoided it), but when you've had to deal(not complaining, stating) with such outcasting in the past, you really grow some spikes towards it.

Even if you don't mean it as such, it's still one of the things that gets on my nerves really bad.

Start watching ur weight after 39 and you won't get type 2 diabetes. Excessive drinking is not a good idea after that age either.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Start watching ur weight after 39 and you won't get type 2 diabetes. Excessive drinking is not a good idea after that age either.

Actually you can get type 2 even younger.

Start watching your weight, especially if your family has history of diabetes, NOW. And yes, drinking etc is bad and can add to it.

I really hate it when people locker me into the "so you drunk and got diabetes, tuff luck" category.

Though the look on their sorry faces is fun when i say "Yeah, since i got it at age 5, i was on a real binger at 3-4 years."

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy

im not going for the outcast-attitude, i merely state you are different because of your illness (like aids victims cant just run around and hump everything even tho i they want to, bad comparison sorry :p) which you should consider in your daily life (which im sure you do, still im pointing towards the chicken part you posted)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Actually you can get type 2 even younger.

Start watching your weight, especially if your family has history of diabetes, NOW. And yes, drinking etc is bad and can add to it.

I really hate it when people locker me into the "so you drunk and got diabetes, tuff luck" category.

Though the look on their sorry faces is fun when i say "Yeah, since i got it at age 5, i was on a real binger at 3-4 years."

It's our fault tho, we shouldn't have went on "Big Roy's 2 month Drink Binge". It's why we have it :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
im not going for the outcast-attitude, i merely state you are different because of your illness (like aids victims cant just run around and hump everything even tho i they want to, bad comparison sorry :p) which you should consider in your daily life (which im sure you do, still im pointing towards the chicken part you posted)

Yeah i get the point, which i think i tried to say also, and i know you didn't mean it as such. Just one aspect of life, which i don't take easily, as it's not really a choice :D

I do want my big piece of chicken, it's as much mine as it is anyone elses :eek:

It's our fault tho, we shouldn't have went on "Big Roy's 2 month Drink Binge". It's why we have it :(

Yeah, you should've seen me at 2 years old...baby bottles everywhere...drooling...pooping my own pants...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
tbh all this crap about tax payers money is bs, Im glad to pay more in tax so "sick" ppl can live a normal life as they want, an if that means they shoot up 5 times more a day i coulndt care fucking less. How does it hurt you other hten you maybe pay like 0005% extra in tax wich would proberly have been used on some other crap instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom