Fatties are like global warning!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
If people weren't so lacking in self control and knew what they were shovelling into their mouths then we wouldn't have an obesity problem on our hands.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If people weren't so lacking in self control and knew what they were shovelling into their mouths then we wouldn't have an obesity problem on our hands.

Thats a load of crap, I eat tons of crap food, do little or no exercise and yet I am still a size 30 jeans and feel healthy.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Feeling healthy and being healthy are two different things.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Feeling healthy and being healthy are two different things.

I can run for ages, I rarely get ill. Your point is?

Not to mention I smoke 20 a day, can breathe fine too

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I can run for ages, I rarely get ill. Your point is?

Not to mention I smoke 20 a day, can breathe fine too

How long have you smoked 20 a day for?

How fast are you running?

What do you define as 'ages'?

Far too many variables.

gohan

FH is my second home

Far too many variables.

he smokes 20 of the other kind of fags ber day u see, high protien

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Far too many variables.

Going on two years, before there it was around 10 a day. I can run for hours, I end up getting bored and stopping(seriously, I lack motivation to run. Whats the point when I dont gain or lose anything? ) :p

And my running is slightly faster than a jog if that helps.

The whole fitness thing is a load of cobblers. Look at your grand parents, they mostly live upto their 80s and 90s, most of them smoking cigs and at the pub almost everynight back in thier youth. Look at the old school footballers like George Best. Granted he died of alcoholism, but he was out most night and smoking craploads, yet he was fantastic with his pace and stuff.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
People in previous generation were so much more active than we were. Jobs were a lot more hands on in those days and there was no wasting days in front of a computer or games console. Most enjoyment came from going out and doing things.

These days people get fat by playing games all day and eating nothing but shit. A far more sedentry lifestyle coupled with a poor diet = weight gain.

Over time that'll = obesity.

Mephz

Banned
Going on two years, before there it was around 10 a day. I can run for hours, I end up getting bored and stopping(seriously, I lack motivation to run. Whats the point when I dont gain or lose anything? ) :p

And my running is slightly faster than a jog if that helps.

The whole fitness thing is a load of cobblers. Look at your grand parents, they mostly live upto their 80s and 90s, most of them smoking cigs and at the pub almost everynight back in thier youth. Look at the old school footballers like George Best. Granted he died of alcoholism, but he was out most night and smoking craploads, yet he was fantastic with his pace and stuff.
Skinny fat, oh and your organs are covered in adipose tissue, so GL :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My metabo is like a runaway train really, eat anything, gain nothing, been smoking for almost 15 years, no effect, not even a smudge on my lungs, been drinking for about the same time, no effect.

But some people get effects. There's the difference, you can't say "there's no obesity" problem, based on YOUR habits, as if you put those habits to another person, you'd probably kill them.

Mephz

Banned
My metabo is like a runaway train really, eat anything, gain nothing, been smoking for almost 15 years, no effect, not even a smudge on my lungs, been drinking for about the same time, no effect.

But some people get effects. There's the difference, you can't say "there's no obesity" problem, based on YOUR habits, as if you put those habits to another person, you'd probably kill them.
Being diabetic I hope you don't just eat anything? Then whine to people about how being diabetic sucks.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well don't know why that's an issue, but...i don't whine about being a diabetic, but i eat whatever the f*ck i want.

That's how diabetics SHOULD live and many doctors agree. Change nothing, except your treatment according to your life.

Mephz

Banned
Well don't know why that's an issue, but...i don't whine about being a diabetic, but i eat whatever the f*ck i want.

That's how diabetics SHOULD live and many doctors agree. Change nothing, except your treatment according to your life.
Well I think thats rather silly? Esp if you expect a pancrease transplant in the future?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well I think thats rather silly? Esp if you expect a pancrease transplant in the future?

Why would i expect that? :eek7:

The fact is, you don't change your life according to diabetes, you change your treatment according to your life.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
think I would rather change my life style.

It used to be like that.

Real strict, weigh all foods, no sugar EVER(it'll kill you!) and all other, well, silly things they've now bumped out.

Only thing that matters nowadays is the carbs. As carbs rise sugarlevel, and you counter that with insulin.

Presto.

All the other "eat healthy" etc stuff, is just the same as doctors tell normal people.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Do you have to worry about insulin index of it at all seel?

I.e very sugar dense foods that can spike insulin as opposed to slower releasing carb sources?

Mephz

Banned
It used to be like that.

Real strict, weigh all foods, no sugar EVER(it'll kill you!) and all other, well, silly things they've now bumped out.

Only thing that matters nowadays is the carbs. As carbs rise sugarlevel, and you counter that with insulin.

Presto.

All the other "eat healthy" etc stuff, is just the same as doctors tell normal people.

I.e very sugar dense foods that can spike insulin as opposed to slower releasing carb sources?
That's what I’m getting it, picking a slice of white bread over some seeded, is it really worth the hassle of shooting insulin and the timing of carbs? Just because you want the extra taste?
And yes I’ve used insulin before as a peptide.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Some do, i really don't.

If i know i'm gonna eat alot, or some "fast acting" food, i spike a shot of insulin.

Sure, if i ate healthy etc, watched what i throw down my piehole, i might get extra year or two in the end. But..meh. Same with rest of people.

+ i'm immortal anyway :D

That's what I’m getting it, picking a slice of white bread over some seeded, is it really worth the hassle of shooting insulin and the timing of carbs? Just because you want the extra taste?
And yes I’ve used insulin before as a peptide.

It's not about "picking a slice of thsi or that", it's about not picking.

Freedom, utter and complete, with the insulin being the control substance.

A slice of white or slice of seeded doesn't make THAT much of a difference anyway, you still have to time insulins etc.

Mephz

Banned
Some do, i really don't.

If i know i'm gonna eat alot, or some "fast acting" food, i spike a shot of insulin.

Sure, if i ate healthy etc, watched what i throw down my piehole, i might get extra year or two in the end. But..meh. Same with rest of people.

And you have to remember tax payers are paying for your insulin if you getting it free? And I bet you use synthetic as well?

It's no offence its just irresponsible in my book.

Mephz

Banned
Some do, i really don't.

It's not about "picking a slice of thsi or that", it's about not picking.

Freedom, utter and complete, with the insulin being the control substance.

A slice of white or slice of seeded doesn't make THAT much of a difference anyway, you still have to time insulins etc.
Seeded is about half the index of white, so if you don't eat low gi foods your going to be shooting more ..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And you have to remember tax payers are paying for your insulin if you getting it free? And I bet you use synthetic as well?

It's no offence its just irresponsible in my book.

Yeah, was waiting for that "tax payers pay for it" comment.

Like my living should be changed because you think "you're paying" for it.
Oh excuuuuse me for inconveniencing your life with my sickness i didn't choose.(sarcasm...off)

I'd need the insulin even if i took sugar IV every day and ran in a sewage pipe for kicks, your "paying for my medicine" doesn't change the fact i need medicine.

Seeded is about half the index of white, so if you don't eat low gi foods your going to be shooting more ..

So? If i happened to like white, who the f*ck are you to tell ME that i should eat like YOU want?

Also, you don't know anything about what i eat, but assume that, because i said "i don't watch what i eat", that i drink heavy sugar cola, eat buckets of chicken fat and stuff a bagel down my throat eveyr minute.

Mephz

Banned
Yeah, was waiting for that "tax payers pay for it" comment.

Like my living should be changed because you think "you're paying" for it.
Oh excuuuuse me for inconveniencing your life with my sickness i didn't choose.(sarcasm...off)

I'd need the insulin even if i took sugar IV every day and ran in a sewage pipe for kicks, your "paying for my medicine" doesn't change the fact i need medicine.

So? If i happened to like white, who the f*ck are you to tell ME that i should eat like YOU want?

Also, you don't know anything about what i eat, but assume that, because i said "i don't watch what i eat", that i drink heavy sugar cola, eat buckets of chicken fat and stuff a bagel down my throat eveyr minute.
I'm not paying for it, i'm english :p but the point im making is, your having to use more med then you need to because you wanna be a greedy pig in a nice way.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not paying for it, i'm english :p but the point im making is, your having to use more med then you need to because you wanna be a greedy pig in a nice way.

Yes i know, diff country etc.

If you eat like a moron, in other words, 20 candy bars for brekkies etc...THEN you need more med in a substantial way.

Simple things like white bread/seed bread, don't effect one persons insulin use so much, that it could even be considered an "issue".

Yes, i do take offense by the way, when someone calls me basically a leech of society, just because i want my big piece of chicken like the rest.

Mephz

Banned
Yes i know, diff country etc.

If you eat like a moron, in other words, 20 candy bars for brekkies etc...THEN you need more med in a substantial way.

Simple things like white bread/seed bread, don't effect one persons insulin use so much, that it could even be considered an "issue".

Yes, i do take offense by the way, when someone calls me basically a leech of society, just because i want my big piece of chicken like the rest.
It adds up on everything, changeing simple things like that would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom