fathers having THE talk with their children..

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The ep2 review is the best imo. The intricacies of the 'seduction' of Padme made me do a toilet :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't think the prequel are actually that bad as movies, they're just bad Star Wars movies. As far as mindless action with Lightsabres goes, they're tolerable.

Heh yeah, they ain't bad, i liked 'em. Different time-frame of the world etc. Joke doesn't work otherwise though ;)

Oh look, Scouse in a devils advocate opposite opinion shocker!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bitter much Scouse?

Not really. About what? The video posted made me want to puke because it's not funny. Go check my original post.

Parents don't like to hear that the whole world doesn't give a shit about children (particularly theirs) and perhaps there should be places free of child-influenced saccharin crap.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't think it was saccharin at all, but then again thats my opinion which I'm entitled to just as you are yours. I shall refrain from any comments about children or parenthood on FH ever again in your presence!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I didn't think it was saccharin at all, but then again thats my opinion which I'm entitled to just as you are yours. I shall refrain from any comments about children or parenthood on FH ever again in your presence!

Don't do that, Scouse is just a cranky old misanthrope. The kids will get their own back by playing knock down ginger and shoving flaming poo through his letterbox, the scamps.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
there was a kid outside our place yesterday kicking the reflective thingies that denote sharp turns and trying to get one out of the ground, which he managed to do. He then proceeded to hurl it around like a javelin. The word i used to describe him was a little stronger than 'scamp.' :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Urchin?
Ragamuffin?
Rascal?
Rapscallion?

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
ASBO deserving little shit I think are the words I used :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Not really. About what? The video posted made me want to puke because it's not funny. Go check my original post.

Parents don't like to hear that the whole world doesn't give a shit about children (particularly theirs) and perhaps there should be places free of child-influenced saccharin crap.

I have a few friends with kids, unfortunately their entire world is now "BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY". Everything they do is for the kids, they have no real interest of their own now.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have a few friends with kids, unfortunately their entire world is now "BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY". Everything they do is for the kids, they have no real interest of their own now.

Unfortunately, the reality is they have no time for real interests of their own now. Apart from commenting on here when I should be working, the only time I get to myself now is on the train to and from work. Literally. I expect to get some small elements of my time back in about four years.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

I'm not as anti kid as you'd think. I just don't want FH to turn into some kid-friendly playground with "oooh, sooo cute" videos. It'll be pictures of cute animals next unless it's met with a bit of gentle resistance :)

It's understandable. They'll probably make great parents. However, they don't make for interesting people - they bore the crap out of everyone else because of what is now effectively their whole life...

Got just one set of friends who get the balance right. Alternate visits with and without the kids - and when they're sans kids they don't talk about 'em and push for the going-out action.

Unfortunately, the reality is they have no time for real interests of their own now. Apart from commenting on here when I should be working, the only time I get to myself now is on the train to and from work. Literally. I expect to get some small elements of my time back in about four years.

You talk about other things when on here tho Gaff. You don't post vids/pics of kids - which is what I objected to (gently) with my original post :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Have as many cute animal vids as you want

Animals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> People >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kids

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Waz

:)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> animals

Wow. Freaky shit dude.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kids. Dreadful things. All of them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
cute-little-puppy-600x562.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
See? Cute animal killed the argument. Can't go wrong with fluffycuteylittlethings!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You? Stop masturbating? I think i've found a nobel winning recipe here. 'cause if it stops that, it'll cure the f*cking AIDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom