fathers having THE talk with their children..

Vae

Resident Freddy
Given that our child is not yet born I was talking with Mycenae only recently about what age is right to introduce this subject and have that talk. It has to be the right age for the child to understand and appreciate it. Is 4 too young?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I would say 4 is at least 3 or 4 years too early but I have absolutely zero parental experience. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wait until kid is 12, stick best of jenna jameson on TV and let nature sort it out :D

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
That is genius. I now have absolue faith I can leave all the Star Wars talk to Vae. :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well my bad, was basing it on the topic, replies and the text below the video :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
With the boy I'm happy he'll come to it in his own time, with the girl I may have to force the issue; you know, pretend its a new version of Minnie's-fucking-Bow-Tique or something. She'll thank me in the long run.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Aaargh site has gone down and I can't find the video, anyone else got a link?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
LOL....awesome vid megadave :D

Now I'm going to have to watch all 3 films at the weekend. Again.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Though I'm fairly sure Princess Leia being Luke's sister has given me some pretty confused issues - you always imagine you're Luke and Princess Leia.. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad I don't have a (hot) sister.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jeesus. I hate the effect being a parent has on people's sense of humour.

This thread belongs on sicklysweetfamily.net or somesuch shite. It's made of treacle, topped with honey and liberally sprinkled with castor sugar and "hey! aren't kids great" jizz :eek:

/puke /puke /puke :sick:

:)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's not so much that it's more that it's obviously played up to camera, just look at the boy look at the camera and then exaggerate his response.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Awesome video :D

Had to educate the GF in Star Wars last weekend, all six episodes in two days, in the correct order. She enjoyed it :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Jeesus. I hate the effect being a parent has on people's sense of humour.

This thread belongs on sicklysweetfamily.net or somesuch shite. It's made of treacle, topped with honey and liberally sprinkled with castor sugar and "hey! aren't kids great" jizz :eek:

/puke /puke /puke :sick:

:)

hate to sound harsh, but you strike me as someone who went from being one of the ones going "lol youve got kids" to being the only one still trying to be a "lad" after all their mates have settled down. now that may be wrong, but its the impression i get :/

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
hate to sound harsh, but you strike me as someone who went from being one of the ones going "lol youve got kids" to being the only one still trying to be a "lad" after all their mates have settled down. now that may be wrong, but its the impression i get :/

No Mabs. I just never liked the "awwww look at him, sooooo cute!!" sickly fawning humour that parents develop the minute they pump some screaming bag of sick out.

We all know it happens - and if people with kids are honest they'll admit it.

where did i say that ?

All over your post. I'm suddenly a "lad" who's not "settled down" like all the other people who sprogged and think they've got "ikle miracles"...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
No Mabs. I just never liked the "awwww look at him, sooooo cute!!" sickly fawning humour that parents develop the minute they pump some screaming bag of sick out.

We all know it happens - and if people with kids are honest they'll admit it.

All over your post. I'm suddenly a "lad" who's not "settled down" like all the other people who sprogged and think they've got "ikle miracles"...

nah your missing what i meant, oh well
most people reach a point where they stop reacting like that to children doesnt matter if you have any of not.

you dont care, etc, thats fine.. but reacting like that ^ just makes it look like youre trying too hard ;)

/shrug

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
reacting like that ^ just makes it look like youre trying too hard

Trying to hard to what, exactly? The whole thread is "awww, look at the kids" and it's horrid.

In the same way that when people bring their kids into pubs and then get annoyed when some people around them won't stop swearing (they can fuck right off), don't get annoyed when discussing the little pink poo-filled bags draws adult put-downs on an adult gaming forum.

I don't come on here for family-friendly fun. I presume that's what mums-net (or whatever) is for, and I'm having a pop because, personally, it's not the kind of atmosphere I want around here. Child-UNfriendly is what I'm going for :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I clicked on the first video and an advert for fucking kitchens WITH FUCKING CHILDREN IN IT appeared :eek:

But it's a great vid anyway. Seen it before. Youtube "Star Wars Video Review" and he does a great comparison of why the first films worked and the new ones don't. He does a really good review of Avatar too.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom