Fathers Day...

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I been scratching my head for a few days for some ideas on what to get my dad for Fathers day...

and to be honest I'm out of ideas...

So you guys got any suggestions?

Thanks for reading

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
There must be about 3 dads in the country that actually care about fathers day, i'd just take him out for a pint.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yeah i dont really know of any who care about it. My dad lives in Oz so no point doing anything. I'll give him a call chat to my mum too as i havent spoken to either of them since my Grans funeral in October

soze

I am a FH squatter
I got my Dad a signed Football Shirt and had it framed.

Never really though if my Dad cared about the day its a excuse to show your Dad you care.

Lethul

FH is my second home

Never really though if my Dad cared about the day its a excuse to show your Dad you care.

Word , kids these days ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Oh yeah, but I could never afford anything like that. I could get him a DVD or something but he'd be much appreciative if i just phoned up and asked him if he wanted to grab a couple of pints or something. Not that'm going to cos he's a **** :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
if my dad even knows that its fathers day then i might get him something, but he wont

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My lads are making me breakfast in bed and then shutting the fuck up while the GP is on :drink:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and there was me thinking they were going to walk around on their knees for a day to make you feel like a real man :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I had a brainwave concerning my dads present earlier, a gadget for his iPod. So I went into that new Stormfront shop in Canterbury, and its fucking £35. Bollocks. I got him a card anyway and hes not even bothered about fathers day, like I imagine most dads not to be all that troubled by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom