Fatbelly chronicles

S

SotH-Byffa

uuh fatbelly found his way back to sweden after a night out... got drunk in sweden and woke up in a ditch in Denmark :D

W

Whoodoo_RD

LOL :clap:

Woken up in ditches before, but never in another country :)

S

SotH-Byffa

yup.. i know the guy he was out with... and he has dueled Fatbelly too :eek: while they both where driúnk that is... winner is unknown since January(or something)

B

Bure Ygg

Hehe this sounds like Fatbelly :) still going strong he have done many more of this things trust me :p

but it must be the first time he wake up in a other country :p

O

old.Filip

hehe ..... nice.. i once woke up, up in a tree .. but still was in the same contry though...

U

Urme the Legend

hmm.. LOL !!!!!! :clap:
I sure hope he lives in Malmö and not in "Norrland" ;)

B

Bure Ygg

hehe no Urme he live in Alingsås but he was myabe not at home base :) but it would not suprise me if he was :p

D

Draupnir

Well,

Since Fatty is such a powergamer he just stayed awake and worked his way home to the right side of the world.

"i was never lost, and i didnt sleep until the day after when i reached a friend in lund, south sweden"

/// Draupnir

O

old.fatbelly

"uuh fatbelly found his way back to sweden after a night out... got drunk in sweden and woke up in a ditch in Denmark "

No, i never slept ;) and plan was to hitchhike ~south, but soberness/economy made me turn home :/ and was damn tired from all the walking and not sleeping..

S

SotH-Byffa

u should have called the cops and told them u are "Lasermannen" or something and is wanted for a murder in sweden or something so they would have picked u up and kick ur ass back to sweden again... or smthing... or u should have flamed them with a pay-phone :)

edit: or u could have taken a "runaway-cab" to copenhagen

F

-fonS-

hehe sub, nadiri, jakob and me, just came home from eating or something when we find this query from fatbelly asking wtf we live, and then getting an url to the log we were laughing our asses of irl... a shame u didnt swing by fb would have been fun ;)

A

Aule Valar

he must be damn drunk the way his arrows where wobbling and hitting me and others in grp through the mmg walls (inside tower)
drunken luck :s

S

Subbiz

Session Start: Sat Mar 15 20:38:55 2003
Session Ident: Fatbelly
<20:38:55> Session Ident: Fatbelly (~no@axeltorv.boomtown.net)
<20:38:55> <Fatbelly> hello?
-
<20:38:55> Fatbelly is ~no@axeltorv.boomtown.net * Unknown
<20:38:55> Fatbelly on #nolby.pvp
<20:38:55> Fatbelly using *.quakenet.org QuakeNet IRC server
<20:38:55> Fatbelly End of /WHOIS list.
-
<20:38:57> <Fatbelly> sub
<20:39:06> <Fatbelly> [np]sub
<20:39:08> <Fatbelly> plz be here
<21:06:53> <[NP]Sub> :>
<21:06:54> No such nick
Session Close: Sun Mar 16 00:03:51 2003

hehe

N

nadiri

No passport requiret

I am not sure that it was a good idea with the "no passport"- thing in skandinavia. We definately cant have drunk sweedes running around on the danish highways. :doh:

Fatbelly i hope u will take a plane right away to german next time instead of fooling around in Denmark. And then i dont have to be scared that u will come knock on my door sometime. :p

CRAZY sweedes... CRAZY i tell ya

See ya in game fatty

:m00:

L

loxleyhood

Forgive my ignorance but how do you hitch-hike to Denmark from Sweden? Catch a longboat or something?

S

SotH-Byffa

the swedes got this shitty car named Volvo... think its so shitty its legal to drive it if got less than 58‰ alcohol in the blood... or maybe they do it the Gunde Svan way and ski down there :)

H

horsma

Re: No passport requiret

Originally posted by nadiri
I am not sure that it was a good idea with the "no passport"- thing in skandinavia. We definately cant have drunk sweedes running around on the danish highways. :doh:
:m00:

What about drunken finns? :D

R

Runolaz

Haha lmao...

This was fun to start the day with... :clap: :clap: :clap:

...wtg FB:D :drink:

S

SotH-Byffa

Re: Re: No passport requiret

Originally posted by horsma
What about drunken finns? :D

drunken finns? are there sober ones? well anway finns are to 1337 to get banned so its ok ;)

and if u got any objection to that stfu or get pwn3d :D

A

Albbasher

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Forgive my ignorance but how do you hitch-hike to Denmark from Sweden? Catch a longboat or something?

Emmm....you do know there is a bridge ...right ???

Users who are viewing this thread