fastest way to lvl, task dungeon or catacombs?

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

Whats the fastest way to lvl. I made a vampiir on avalorn.

Its been so long i forgot everything. Dont even know my way around :(.

Task dungeons i can get in shrouded isles right ? Or where exactly do i get those.

Just to be sure coz someone mentioned i should resub my excaliber account but i cannot play my chars on the german cluster from the excaliber account right ?

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
ah but i dont know any of the good xp spots but thanx for the tip. might check it at some point.

Also whats a good way to lvl i mean i can taskdungeon non stop etc but then ill not get any gear.

Its prob good to every 5 or 10 lvls head for catacombs and get some rewards ?
I totally forgot how catacombs worked. will have to look it up.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
ah but i dont know any of the good xp spots but thanx for the tip. might check it at some point.

Also whats a good way to lvl i mean i can taskdungeon non stop etc but then ill not get any gear.

Its prob good to every 5 or 10 lvls head for catacombs and get some rewards ?
I totally forgot how catacombs worked. will have to look it up.

I mentioned you should re-subscribe your Excalibur account because I thought you might have more expansions activated on that account. Unfortauntely you can't play your Excalibur chars on the German cluster.

If you want loot catacombs is good. Do the instance dungeons there which will give you aurlite (it drops alot more frequently than before) then buy some loot. You can also get free armour at level 20 in TNN.

For a vamp, I would suggest the first few level you follow the starter quests or kill stuff around Mag Mell. Once you are level 20 you can move to NF and kill stuff behind the relic wall.

With the rest exp nowadays and the free level every 2-3 days you will find that you level chars really quickly and you are always struggling for decent equipment. I would then suggest looking in the housing zone for some cheap RoGs.

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
alright thanx alot for the tips :).

Been lvling till 9 doing the quests and get some nice starter jewelry and gear :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom