Film Fast and Furious 5

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Fab 5?

it looks totally brainless, however i'm a sucker for Vin Diesel action flicks :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
How many more of these movies will they make ? :O still, I love them :p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Fast and furious 5? Transformers 3?

Hitchcock wept

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Fast Five looks pretty good. Vin looks like he's put on a couple of pounds though :p

Transformers 3 looks like it actually has a story this time, and no mention of fucking Shia LeCunt, so could be a winner.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Looks like a mashup of "The Quiet Earth", "Pitch Black", "I Am Legend" and a few other flicks. I'll wait till it comes out on Sky Movies. :)

CHodAX said:
This however looks pretty good as long as they don't go too far down the "Twilight" path for teen films.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Transformers 3 looks like it actually has a story this time, .

I bet you it doesn't. We've got a throw away trailer that makes it look interesting. Michael Bay always does this, and follows with a pile of steaming turd.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
I walked out of Transformers 2 it was so awful. Had been badgered into watching it by a mate; the first one had some OK moments so perhaps the sequel would be watchable.
I was wrong, and I just couldn't stand it. I said I was going to the loo but instead I just sat outside for the last 30 minutes.
So no I won't be watching 3.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I walked out of Transformers 2 it was so awful. Had been badgered into watching it by a mate; the first one had some OK moments so perhaps the sequel would be watchable.
I was wrong, and I just couldn't stand it. I said I was going to the loo but instead I just sat outside for the last 30 minutes.
So no I won't be watching 3.

Unfortunate for you then.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Trannies 2 was a shocker to be honest, how they went from being giant robots to little asian blokes with tits and high heels totally lost me.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Trannies 2 was a shocker to be honest, how they went from being giant robots to little asian blokes with tits and high heels totally lost me.

lol, it was a bit bemusing that one!

And i hope F&F5 goes back towards having more focus on the cars. So annoying that they seemed to not bother with this more and more as the series of films has progressed

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Finally got around to seeing this.

Previous comments apply;

Action
Diesel & The Rock.
Wreckless driving.
Corny lines.
Ridiculous laws of physics.
Tag on "plot".

Perfect if you like the series, brainless popcorn munching for rest.

Could've used more car scenes and seminaked ladies, but ah well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom