Farming

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
So basicly im in need of some gold too sort my template out.

But i have been away for more then a year and i don't really know what too farm too get some decent cash of it

used too farm moirai for cash but that was as i said about a year ago..

I got a 34 dark / 40 summon SM + BB, Where should i go farm ? what do you kids need these days? :fluffle:

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
There are some nice drops in the Labyrinth that can be farmed, otherwise I fall back on the sought after scrolls - GOV 2, SOM 3 etc

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I think "The One" drops from Marghas which is not farmable with ML9 sm + bb. He comes with 6 orange con adds and they all have an ae nuke attack. Having said that it might be possible to kite the adds away and kill them before returning to Marghas however that might reset the encounter etc.

The best places to farm in the Laby are:
Absorbacrom
Cerberous

Both have a chance of dropping the best tier 3 mythrians (greater power regen mythrians) which will quickly sell for 25 plat. Absorbacrom can also drop Moment of Zen which is another good selling weapon. Remember though that its in an RvR zone so you will get killed while farming it every now and then.

1.88 is arriving soon so scroll will be worthless. (You can buy arti books with BP and then trade them to others) There will also be BP jewerly so the price of alot of jewerly will drop.

Kraken, Leviathan, ML2.10, Moria, Zahur all drop worthwhile stuff. Kraken and Leviathan need a fg to farm but the others can be farmed quite easily. (Zahur's encounter has been nerfed massively). DS stuff is still sellable and you can focus farm the early jewerly dropping bosses.

If you have an armour crafter, farm yourself some sigil patterns and then sell the armour you make on the CM, on Dyvet nobody is making stuff like that so you will be able to make a profit.

Good luck but don't try too hard, there isn't much RvR left on Dyvet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom