farming?

Things

Fledgling Freddie
ok so after i asked about hib tank, i thought i would finish my eld first and get him to 50.

hes only 45.9 atm, but i've started getting his arties together.

done all but 2 of the quests for it (thanks to raid last night:) )

but i cant afford the scrolls and cant really farm with a eld (solo)

was thinking of doing a duo for farming, but wasn't sure what to make.

was thinking of doing animist and bard (for power, seen as i dont have fop bot and probs wont have the time to get fop in the near futher)

Although i never seen farming done in hib, and was wondering if anyone could help with this.

Looking to do a duo or solo for farming, 2nd account wont be able to do any big jobs due to alt + tabing.

ideas welcome :)

cheers
Veel :worthy:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i'd say; collect some tinderboxes and start killing some mobs in meso for cb/boz/at scrolls? :p

Soledad

Fledgling Freddie
Wich ones u need? maybe i got some spare... the easy ones, Cloudsong ,floopish sleeves....

Things

Fledgling Freddie
Soledad said:
Wich ones u need? maybe i got some spare... the easy ones, Cloudsong ,floopish sleeves....

need cloudsong, JS, CoZ, BoZ, CB and MS cant remeber others

Lagas

Fledgling Freddie
CoZ, Bo>, CB can easily be farmed solo by ur eld, + lotsa the other scrolls dropping around those areas can sell for good money aswell

Things

Fledgling Freddie
i've been farming and got loads of CB 3o3 (7 infact) but not getting anything else.

need to kill harder ones, but still only low lvl and aint got the SKILLS for it :p

dunfboy

Fledgling Freddie
gimme shout tomorrow(friday),
Have loads scrolls spare , and can help u farm Love Story (GOV),arbiters pretty cheap now, but easy along with apprentices.
Have some tarins and cloudsong spare.
Be on with Erne(ani) or Fessag(druid) after 11.30 ish am.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i found a good place to go was the sobekite khu komo island on the border of meso and oceanus.

I have had it drop the cb 1 o 3 but does take a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom