Farming TG

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Active on Mid/Devon at the moment, looking to try get my hands on some of the newly revamped TG vests ( and not paying stupid amounts for them), not been in there for ages.
So anyone thats familiar with TG these days, what does it take to be able to farm some of the named mobs that drop the vests?

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
shamy/warrior, or shamy/healer/warrior

Nothing beats a warrior with celerity of d00m.

And ofcourse if you wanna go for the hard ones, fg+

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dunno how comparable TG is to sidi, but we did alright with a friar, caba, minstrel and cleric which got us all the way to Apoc, before the nerf that is

But if you know wtf you're doing, a small tank grp or a full summ specced SM, warr, healer and shammy should get the job done

Can't remember who it was, but someone here on FH did TG with necro + bb on coop server

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Dunno how comparable TG is to sidi, but we did alright with a friar, caba, minstrel and cleric which got us all the way to Apoc, before the nerf that is

But if you know wtf you're doing, a small tank grp or a full summ specced SM, warr, healer and shammy should get the job done

Can't remember who it was, but someone here on FH did TG with necro + bb on coop server

Necro+BB is different, though, cause of the "new" aggro mechanism of DI, which takes care that your cleric never takes aggro once you (that means YOU, the necro) healed your pet for 6k ;)

I made good experiences with SM+healer, but that won't work for bosses, so I think a standard PvE group with warriors, pbae SMs etc. will do the trick.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
I made good experiences with SM+healer, but that won't work for bosses, so I think a standard PvE group with warriors, pbae SMs etc. will do the trick.

It dosent ?:<

2x ml9 sum sm aug healer and a shaman and u can do almost all of the bosses .. if u wanna be extra sure your healers wont get agro bring a valk ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom