Farming record?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Rollie
u suck then

Yeah, if I wanted to be an utter shithead, one that cared only about being an rp whore, playing overpowered classes, I would have joined Midgard and sucked up to Noob Pride.

Instead, I enjoy my guild in Albion, enjoy winning some, actually losing some.

But with hindsight, I should have just gone for being a lame ass overpowered Mid, and telling other people they sucked cause they don't get 100k a day in rvr.
Regards, Glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Arnor
almost a year ago or sumt, some hib eld had 750ish k one week, most i've seen on a normal server

Muah, most of those Fotm 3savage/3pac/1shaman/1skald groups seem to be getting close to 500k rp a week also on a consistant basis.
Regards, Glottis

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Yeah, if I wanted to be an utter shithead, one that cared only about being an rp whore, playing overpowered classes, I would have joined Midgard and sucked up to Noob Pride.

Instead, I enjoy my guild in Albion, enjoy winning some, actually losing some.

But with hindsight, I should have just gone for being a lame ass overpowered Mid, and telling other people they sucked cause they don't get 100k a day in rvr.
Regards, Glottis

Funny with my scout i made 100-150 in a week quite easy, so whine more about middy classes glottis, its piss easy to do it with a scout like it is any class, you just suck in general glottis, hence your continous whining on these boards :)

N

Nebel

Funny with my scout i made 100-150 in a week quite easy, so whine more about middy classes glottis, its piss easy to do it with a scout like it is any class, you just suck in general glottis, hence your continous whining on these boards :)

WOOT... to me... it seems.... OMG... u´ve been KARAMed?!?!

P

Puppetmistress

When you gonna play Hibernia and start whining about Mids again ?

F

Freppe^^

Havent seen he post how much he play per day. So u got no idea how much time he got those 55k on. Which makes ur whine useless. He can whine all he want about mid classes, he does it in every thread, think u should know that by now so why even bother?

My record with hero was like in april, got 105k or so a sunday, 8-10 hours or so. And the fights were mostly in odins so.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Retard, learn to read.
100k+ a week with my scout is doable, sure.
The question asked per day.

And btw, not sure what you are saying further, but since 1.62 and the SH nerf, playing a scout has been fun again. Before it was pure agony due to lame ass NS and SB's using elite See Hidden.

But go back to playing your little Mid overpowered character, and think like a retard that the fact you get about 150k in rp a week makes you good.

Aussie can make 300k a week, with 100k rp a week you do not suck as a scout, no way you look at it. Moron...
Regards, Glottis

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

But go back to playing your little Mid overpowered character, and think like a retard that the fact you get about 150k in rp a week makes you good.

:ROFLMAO:

Didnt take long did it glottis :D

P

Puppetmistress

huh?

Perhaps you should look up your postings you made during the time you played Albion (scout).

Compare them to your current postings playing Midgard.

Now tell me with a straight face it doesnt contain the least ambivalency in something biased towards the realm you're playing at the time of posting.

V

vintervargen

hehe rollie, you got kinda pwned by glottis.

A

Aloca

Think i have made 65k in 1 day as most. but it was ages ago when i was still lvl 42 with shade :)

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Perhaps you should look up your postings you made during the time you played Albion (scout).

Compare them to your current postings playing Midgard.

Now tell me with a straight face it doesnt contain the least ambivalency in something biased towards the realm you're playing at the time of posting.

If you look at my posts as an albion player you will see me state savages overpowered, infs overpowered, sb's need help post 1.62, alb groups cant really compete with mids due to utility, now look at my posts while i play mid, still think savages and infs are overpowered, sb still need help, still think alb cant compete with middy for utility, but seeing things from the other side does help on certain issues.

This is an issue someone else said and i quite openly stated things remain the same, a few minor things may have changed regarding my opinion slightly due to "seeing things from the otherside". These tend to be small things such as not wanting a class (savage) destroyed like so many others do, my main opinions havent changed regarding classes.

The main thing that has changed is my perception on hib vs middy groups, from my personal experience we lose as many as we win vs hibs depending of course on RA's/insta heals etc, before im sure i was more hibs cannot compete but i found this to be wrong, maybe JH/NP is a different issue but as said many times they are running optimal setups, play with each other all day every day and are all rr8/9/10.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by vintervargen
hehe rollie, you got kinda pwned by glottis.

If you look at my posts they are there just to wind him up, why would anyone actually try and discuss anything with BW's biggest whiner.....more fun to just tell him he sucks then watch him go off on one about middy classes ;)

P

piggeman

my record is 149k in one week, which i find kind of impressive! :)

F

Forau

read above and get the picture :m00:

Yes I realise that "I'm just teasing him, don't mean what I say"-deal would be the easiest way out of a tight spot. Anything else?

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Forau
Yes I realise that "I'm just teasing him, don't mean what I say"-deal would be the easiest way out of a tight spot. Anything else?

Mate u seem uptight, listen to the music i placed in ur upload dir, will calm u down...

Z

zmurf

15:43:41 · <pz`zzz> and stop trying to slow down my moron-pounding on BW :)
15:43:42 · <pz`zzz> wanker

Sorry, no can do ...

R

Rollie

I know what my intentions were so put down the virtual valerie Cd and go out and get laid, might ease your tension some :)

O

old.FIN

when i played my records with cabby were

40k 1 hour
15k in 5 mins
240k in 1 week while i tailored from 800 to 1100, and harvested gobbos same time.

counted with powwa relics 700k as cabby werent hard, but that was long long long time ago =)

now a days 1 middy inc and dead in 5 secs, so go figure

Users who are viewing this thread