Farm cash!

Kakmonstret123

Fledgling Freddie
Hello guys, need some cash to build my first template.

What would be the best place to farm for a solo vamp?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Hello guys, need some cash to build my first template.

What would be the best place to farm for a solo vamp?

Do what Sarummann did get credit card go to guy4game.com by 1000 plats $250 10mins later you hooked up!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Do what Sarummann did get credit card go to guy4game.com by 1000 plats $250 10mins later you hooked up!

Who needs 1000plats for a vamp template ? :)

But yes ML10 raids, crafting, farming glass/scales is the way to get money in DAoC nowadays!

As a SCer u can easy make 100-300p a day

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Train a salvaging skill and farm afrits

that actually one of the fastest way to get money, loads of salvage and the odd valuable drop+the reformed energies..

your able to farm the elementals and when you get some good gear you could do the big afrits with a vamp

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Who needs 1000plats for a vamp template ? :)

But yes ML10 raids, crafting, farming glass/scales is the way to get money in DAoC nowadays!

As a SCer u can easy make 100-300p a day

100-300p that can't even be close to true surely...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When I really feel like making money onmid I log on my sc'er, but usually after 30 mins I've had enough! People are stupid beyond believe! Does my head in! Thats why I never sc..

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
When I really feel like making money onmid I log on my sc'er, but usually after 30 mins I've had enough! People are stupid beyond believe! Does my head in! Thats why I never sc..

i just don't see how you could possibly make 100-300p from scing :p do you?!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
100 plats could be poss but 300 plat no wai!

It was true on alb about 6 months ago, I used my wifes LGM sc'er there and charged 2.5p a piece, had orders going all day long :p you make hundreds of plat if you're quick enough + tips off generous people (biggest tip I got was 25p from a guy that farmed sidi alot when the chests were worth alot). On that note, anyone got an sc'er on hib? I need 3 items doing for my vamp :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
It was true on alb about 6 months ago, I used my wifes LGM sc'er there and charged 2.5p a piece, had orders going all day long :p you make hundreds of plat if you're quick enough + tips off generous people (biggest tip I got was 25p from a guy that farmed sidi alot when the chests were worth alot). On that note, anyone got an sc'er on hib? I need 3 items doing for my vamp :p

yip lgm sc'er on hib taking orders to test this theory!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Worst thing is that people will pay almost anything for sc, but when they ask me if I can craft them a legendary weapon and I give them a price everyone seems offended, even if it takes longer and costs more to get lgm wc than lgm sc

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Worst thing is that people will pay almost anything for sc, but when they ask me if I can craft them a legendary weapon and I give them a price everyone seems offended, even if it takes longer and costs more to get lgm wc than lgm sc

yeh im lgm sc/wc/alch on hib and people seem to think that an mp leggy should cost like 10p max even w/o using the 5k glass!

worst part is 99s cost more to make than mps do cuz of the glass cost lol and people are like oh if i have a 99 will u do it for 5p?!

angers me somewhat :p

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
100-300p that can't even be close to true surely...

Well a few days ago i got PMed for orders.. took 8 orders.. in mid and got 15-30p each.. so easy in mid to get plats for SCing :) And so many looking for a SCer all the time.. so my bb gets a lot of PMs even tho i dont like to craft that much.. but when the rigth offers comes i take 10-15 mins break from rvr :)

So for sure its easy to get 100-300p for SCing in mid.. depends on how long u wants to craft!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
yeh im lgm sc/wc/alch on hib and people seem to think that an mp leggy should cost like 10p max even w/o using the 5k glass!

worst part is 99s cost more to make than mps do cuz of the glass cost lol and people are like oh if i have a 99 will u do it for 5p?!

angers me somewhat :p

make my vamp 3x 99% leggies for 300g tbh

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
well I had 4p on hib yesterday, sat farming for 6 hours on elementals, went back upto 120p so templated vamp (not an uber template to say the least but has 3 slayer parts + scalars + weaponless + other toys) down to 58p now xD

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
well I had 4p on hib yesterday, sat farming for 6 hours on elementals, went back upto 120p so templated vamp (not an uber template to say the least but has 3 slayer parts + scalars + weaponless + other toys) down to 58p now xD

what mob did u trade your afrits in for?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
what mob did u trade your afrits in for?

Traldor in hopes of a good +healing rog to sell, didnt get any tho :p just got salvage shite and a few traldor belts. Could prob have made more plat if I had a bard to run around with and a template to kill the bigger afrits tho :p elementals are boring to find on vamp speed.

Just need to learn how to play a vamp properly now ;D so free rps out for you guys until I can play it.

Kakmonstret123

Fledgling Freddie

Where can I find elementals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom