Farm cash in albion ;o

B

Bleam

lo all

I'm bit bored of AC and Barrows to hunt cash/salvage loot, I want to find another spot with loats of cash/loot drops that are doable by 50 infil and verry fast (with a bb ;\)

- NOT AC!
- NOT Barrows!
- NOT DF ! (We don't ever have df so I need to find cash, I got like 10GP on all my toons)

gg -_-

G

Gruffe

Try Halls of the Corrupt (Albin RvR Dungeon)

With a buff bot you have cure disease so killing Innocents won't be a problem and they drop same amount silver as mobs in Df from 50 silver to 1ish gold and they are green con to you

Theres some easy blue/yellow con mobs aswell if you go to the right room that drop 50 silver to 2-3ish gold everytime plus salvage able loot .. and the best part you will almost always be alone as ppl seams to stay away from the Dungeon

L

Lanceloc

Lyonesse

Lesser and Medial Telamons - drops studded armour i think and scimitars - level 45 - 52

Priests of Arawn - drops mostly necro and reaver stuff but occasional nice stuff for other classes - level 50 - 52

Pikemen - drops plate and some nice rings n bracers n stuff - level 46 - 48 mebbe

D

dukat_lionheart

agree with lance, lyonesse is good.

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by Harhr
mobs near tower keeper/guardian

What he said. Even the blues and greens around there drop a fair bit of cash.

F

Flesh

Summoner Hall, take 7 people, kill GS, +mid/hib summoners, sell respec stones for 5plat each , ding 20plat. kthxbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom