Was bored, decide to run to mjolnir and take a look

1 down,

49 more to go ;)
sshot143.jpg

sshot144.jpg

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm...

Can you get a treb near enough to kill all of them at once? :)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Herbal said:
I have 5P fund for any infil/mincer who kills a relic watch bot in mjollner faste (mid str relic) will get 100g

Terms: must be a ss dated today or after youll need to send it to me on irc or post it in this thread 1st 50 kills gets 100g per ss

Mods can u stick this pls?
Hum, we did that yesterday to a yellow con troll as we were suiciding but I never took a SS :/ i'll ask my mate if he took one.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Ask gear what is vanish :eek:

I doubt the guards leave you alone just because you use vanish tho, if thats what you are implying xD

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
he means double PA i think

Maybe, dont see why you would need double to kill a lvl 20 bot just because its stuck to a purp guard tho, but I am on the other hand tired atm.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
5P takes an hour to farm. Good luck draining multiple funders ;)

Makes you wonder how you gonna keep up motivating people to run from ATK Odins to Mjollner to get 1rp, then die, for 100g. Might be fun 1 time...2 times...maybe even 3 times.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Makes you wonder how you gonna keep up motivating people to run from ATK Odins to Mjollner to get 1rp, then die, for 100g. Might be fun 1 time...2 times...maybe even 3 times.

Oh hell, there's plenty of fun to be had. How long are you going to keep up motivating people to check Mjoll when a level 20 or ten are killed?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Maybe, dont see why you would need double to kill a lvl 20 bot just because its stuck to a purp guard tho, but I am on the other hand tired atm.

2 kills in 1 journey!! :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
noaim said:
Can I get 100g for every infil that dies to guards trying to kill my thane in Mjollner?
Ah you putting up the cash then?

w00t, NOAIM is putting up 100g for every infil that is killed by guards at Mjol, I'll cross post this to mid forums.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Warlock said:
Well, you got me here :worthy:
But !
1. Its not me who pay you your 100g.
2. 2minute run from Swasud to relic for me. Waiting for port and running through the enemy frontier for you.
3. I have two PCs. So, I can do it without distracting from rvr/exp/pharm/etc.
4. You get 100g and 1RP. Midgard gets safety.

english please - flim
Thats assuming you make it to the rk :)

I'll be happily camping road :), I miss killing greys.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
noaim said:
lol who needs motivating, I wub killing people in keeps, its like 30 to 1 and as long as you kill them its a win.

This is more fun than killing HIB buffers in keeps.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
How come only infils, mincers and scouts with volley gets money for killing him? I'm wanna lead a RelicWatcher raid to get my 100g, but seems I can't :(

Oh, btw. would you pay hibs to do it as well? I might be alot of work to transfer 100g to hib every time though. :O

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Ah you putting up the cash then?

w00t, NOAIM is putting up 100g for every infil that is killed by guards at Mjol, I'll cross post this to mid forums.

I dont think you can read. But give it another try.

And noone touched my thane yet. Aybabtu died to guards earlier tho, but he didnt kill anyone. Must have been a setback, but on the bright side, only 20-30 mins walk, port etc, and you are there again.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Haha i think im gonna place my rm there :p

So plz feel free to TRY kill him

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Warlock said:
Hmmm...
By bot stands there 2 days already.
Still alive.
Sorry was busy playing with the hibs.

They whine more.

Shorish

Fledgling Freddie
WTF, mids have real life? :D

They are using bots to see relic keep? HAHAHAA PATHETIC OMG..

Get a life, is only a game, waste time with bots at relic.... alarm clock to win a relic... IS ONLY A GAME :D

Tbh guys, u cant play in fair conditions? u need ur overpowered realm + relics to kill some albs? :D

G E T A L I F E :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom