Panda On Smack

Jonty, the nicest guy on BW

all the best

T

Trem

:( FS, will miss you Jonty Jesus. Take care chum and pop back soon.:(

S

Sawtooth

Good luck Jonty. I think you have really made the tech section a good place to go for advice.

J

Jonty

Thanks everyone, I'm touched
icon9.gif
I've been asked to stay on as a mod just in case there is no one else around to take care of things, but it ought not to be an active role. Other than that, I'll bid you farewell.

Thanks for the kind words

God bless you all

D

Deadmanwalking

But but but... whos gonna keep the drivers thread up to date :(

S

Sharma

Came by this by accident, wish i hadnt either but oh well, shit happens.

Bye Jonty. :(

S

Sibanac

Bye Jonty !

Best off luck, hope you visit us once in a while :)

L

~Lazarus~

sorry to see you go Jonty.

Its was refreshing to have someone "old enough" to provide literate and accurate answers to lots of questions.

I know you helped me out a number of times (both directly and indirectly)

But, fear not. I have your contacts and can stalk you when ever I wish.

au revoir

X

Xtro 2.0

Thanks for the help, most polite and helpful person ever to grace BW/Game.net.

Cheers mate.

T

Testin da Cable

Goodness Jonty laddie bit of a shock to say the least!

Much joy to you, and do drop by every now and then when there's time to have a wee chat. Good luck doing your thing mate.

Kind Regards,
TdC ;)

W

Wij

Indeed. Have fun ! :)

(oh and where u been TdC ? :eek: )

T

TedTheDog

Jonty, hope you enjoy the outside world and RealLife.
You've always been a real asset to these forums and the hosting side of things and you made my life (when I still "lived here") and especially Tony's so much easier. Your professionalism is beyond expectation and you put many professional customer service and Tech support operations to shame.
You'll be missed not just for your extensive knowledge, but for your seemingly endless patience and tolerance and your ability to express complicated issues simply.
If human cloning ever becomes acceptable, I'll propose you as a good place to start.

Hope your new life, so to speak, goes well for you.

D

Dr_Weasel

I echo TTD's sentiments. It was nice to come to the tranquility of the Hardware forum after reading General and have litterate and knowledgeable posts.

You'll be missed.

U

-Ultimate

Good luck with whatever real life brings you and thanks for all the help you gave me in numerous threads! :)

1tchy trigger

[lies] All I can say is the outside world isn't all it's cracked up to be! [/lies]

All the best with the future - I frequently peruse the Tech forums (although rarely post) and there isn't a thread in here that you haven't replied to with kindness, patience and of course excellent knowledge. You will truly be missed around here mate.

E

Embattle

Shame really, you were one of the few reasons that many people stayed here....wish you all the best matey :)

D

dysfunction

This should have been in the General Forum...

Pop in now and again for a bit of abuse Jonty...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom