Farewell Midgets, Farewell Hibernia, I shall miss you

A

Aeiedil

bloody elphs :p too many of the feckers :)

another good thing about de : NO MORE ELPHS :D :D :D

I

iziz

fs midget!
DE estimated release is first quarter 2004... you ain't going anywhere yet!

A

Aeiedil

iziz :) the beta looms

and i cant play any online games till june 27th :p

btw for anyone interested in keepin an eye on this midget, keep an eye on The Den of Shadows :) will be where i have my DE background story in addition to other peoples and with luck i will get around to making a journal of the adventures of Aeiedel when the game is released :)

T

Tyka

Take care midget, never seen anyone as determined as you about proofing that shades are viable in groups, think you made alot of people change their minds about that at least ;)

A

Aeiedil

Originally posted by Tyka
Take care midget, never seen anyone as determined as you about proofing that shades are viable in groups, think you made alot of people change their minds about that at least ;)

i bloody well better have :p i spent as much time trying to persuade as i did rvring at lower levels, which i did a hell of a lot of :p (first hit yggrda at 13 :))

c u midget, u was excals headmaster of shades.

was? :p i aint sold :) i'll call by now and again dont you worry ;) someones gotta keep an eye on the newbie shades :)

S

Son

Aeiedel, Aeiedel, Aeiedel.

Please put my mind at rest and tell me that the pictures being bandied about #cf.priv are not you but a long haired freakboy who Verata compared to a hobbit ;)

A

Aeiedil

hmmmm, if they are the ones from the PoVal forum, and look something like this one then yes

044SimonIli.jpg

:p i'm the one on the left in case you couldnt guess

theres a couple of others i posted on the PoVal forum, but i dont remember giving verata the url's :p

as for a hobbit :S i aint a midget irl :p

S

Son

Well he actually said <Jay|Verata> he looks like a sick hobbit
And it wasnt him who posted the pics but someone who must really dislike you :)

A

Aeiedil

so sonny :p coming to DE? :p you can spend another year and a half or so to max your char ;)

E

Exiled

um, hobbit ? lies, golum maybe ;) its the eyes :) good luck in all that,

Users who are viewing this thread