Farewell Midgets, Farewell Hibernia, I shall miss you

A

Aeiedil

Firstly, im anoyed cause I typed a nice message and I couldnt post it cause of too many smilies, and it got deleted, so here I go again.

I have been unable to play for the past month due to having no internet connection, and I will be unable to play until the end of June. At that time I am hoping to be in the Dragon Empires beta, and so my time in DAoC is drawing to a close. While I am not selling, so any Aeiedel/Aeiedil/Lucil you will see in hib/exc will be either me, or one of the few people I allow to use my account, I will never again be playing for weeks at a time I doubt.

My time in DAoC has been fun for the most part, and there are a lot of people that I hope I won't leave behind. As much as I would thank everyone, I am sure I could never remember everyone I have ever talked to and got on with, so here are those that I do remember. Many may not read the forums any more, nonetheless here they are :)

Balnor : For inviting me to join <Celtic Fist> way back in beta.

Iziz : (the first iziz) For all the great times spent in RvR, come with me to DE I ask, to steal a quote, "What a pair we could make". I have never since you sold your account found a shade whom I could pair with so often, and never one that tried all they could to help someone else level, even though a shade is hardly a class for powerleveling. I hope you will come to DE, because you certainly made DAoC a lot more fun in the time when you played (eep this is sounding loved up :S). Cya around midgetess

Gray\Honey : Elph of uberness

Sonny : Bloody midget, and of course setter of the may pub quizzes, and indeed my "entry test" to CF back in beta (dunno if you remember but i certainly do)

Alderian\Jozen : Tha uber ranger

Verata\Alean : E&E wannabe elph, great times we had on the test servers the few times we were both around at the same time, especially getting our asses kicked in marfach by greens

Zargar : For inviting me to become an NPC and E&E blokey, it made the game much more worthwhile to me, and where it not for the fun I had playing various roles I would probably not be here now

Thanatlos : For never stopping leveling

Tamahome and Sua : For introducing me to pbaoe groups, and showing me how to make my own, something noone else ever did. If it wasnt for you 2 then I may well have taken forever to get to level 50

Fatbelly, Xanatea & other misc. NP : I'll get you yet <shakes hand>

Fingon : For the useful advice when first I played a NS

Matinex\Tyka : For the arguments at times ;) Everyone needs someone to argue with, and when not arguing you were usually doing something more worthwhile than a lot of those that were happy to go emain camping. Been Eidolon camping recently? I never did get that Dusk Dweller armour I wanted

I'm sure theres many people I've forgotten, but I can't remember them at the moment :)

Farewell Hibernia, not forever, but for a while :) I shall see you all again no doubt :)

- Aeiedel Aldaron, midgetshade of <Celtic Fist>, last bearer of the Kemencuive [DAOC]

- Aeiedel, future unbound Shadow of <Protectors of Valhaller> [DE]

A

Aeiedil

ooh iz :) is that still the avatar i did for you a while ago? :S :p

A

Aeiedil

DE is my destination when i get in im afraid, so unless thats a total flop by the time beta ends then i am pretty much gone as i said :(

am planning to become a super-sneaky midget-shadow with leet-vision ;)

N

Noche

Take care dude, hope midget goddess is there with u inside DE to help ya to own :>

Z

Zordo

Take care
I remember you as one of the first nightshades i ever met in rvr

A

Aeiedil

st, are you coming to DE

might actually get a chance to play with you (that sounds bad) for once rather than just consider kicking you out of an irc channel :D

E

Eleasias

and you were so happy when me and nilo pl'd you at irewoods t_t

A

Aeiedil

and then you buggered off out of CF :p

irewood pl is teh pwnzor ;)

O

old.ST200

Not sure, I know next to nothing about DE.

I have already found out SWG sucks though, hate daoc, dunno about WoW (looks cartoony, could play well i guess)... so who knows :p

A

Aeiedil

check it out :) i think DE has a lot of potential, and looks to me to be one of the best of the upcoming ones for me at least :)

if DE turns out to be complete shite when it goes into live etc etc then i might keep an eye on warhammer online, which is the other one that interests me :) but thats a way off yet :)

O

old.Niljindil

aeie!

At least well meet in DE(unless it sucks :p) ;)

B

Belle Donna

Cya m8y, and thnx for all the times u helped me lvl when no1 else would :p

gl in DE

D

Danya

:(
Bye Aeie, even though you didn't mention me in your post. <Plots to get aeie xp killed lots> :p

C

censi

Im insulted you didnt even mention my name in your list of honors!

seriously though, you have always been hibernias most notorious nightshade. Setting high standards in both conduct and performance.

You will be missed m8y.

Take care in real life and good luck.

A

Aeiedil

argh :( how could i forget you Danyan :) he who gave me my hatred of mincers ;)

:flame: Bloody Mincers :flame:

S

Solarius

Bye Aeiedil, the only 45+ shade to answer an annoying elph n00b with spec advice :(

See ya in DE too, when it comes round :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread